- As low as $238/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Iron/ironing board
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 1459 sq ft (136 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1459 square feet
This handsome two bedroom Queens Grant villa has been completely refreshed! With its single-level, wide open floor plan, you're going to be glad you chose this amazing villa.
The kitchen has been completely updated with quartz countertops, bespoke cabinetry and stainless steel appliances. The kitchen will be entirely-supplied with everything you'll need to prepare at home! The adjacent dining area comfortably seats six guests.
The living room is sizable and features beach-modern furnishings, Intelligent TV and a slider to your private deck.
The primary bedroom has a king bed, Intelligent TV and en-suite primary bathroom. The primary bathroom is handsome with its updated vanity and tiled tub and shower combination.
The second bedroom has a queen bed, Intelligent TV and bathroom as well. The bathroom features a generously updated vanity and a tiled tub and shower combination.
Outside on your private deck savor your morning coffee or an evening meal! The beach can be effortlessly accessed by a short bicycle ride or by calling the Palmetto Dunes Buggy Shuttle, which is an on-call and seasonal resort shuttle service.
Queens Grant is conveniently located making it simple to visit the Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center, Robert Trent Jones Golf Course, General Store, Alexanders Restaurant and the Outfitters Bicycle Shop.
*Limited to two car passes per reservation*
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
How to book the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Get the most from your spending budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Hilton Head area. To get the best rental within your budget, we recommend reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Hilton Head attractions. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies frequently offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines contain deals for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Select vacation dates and spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Completely Updated Two Bedroom Villa with Large Open Concept! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available online. Otherwise, reach out to the property management company before booking the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Does your group require special amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- If your group is traveling with pets, search for a pet-friendly rental. Ask for details on breed, size, and type requirements. Some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
Considerations for your stay:
- Get the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- At Check-in, note any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents many difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your peace. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves spoil your trip.
- Re-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and scan for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on great reviews to drive more reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.6 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.9 miles