- As low as $112/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- In a village
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1100 sq ft (102 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1100 square feet
Seascape Villas 3205
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Indulge in a dreamy Hilton Head Island hideaway at this Seascape Villas condo. Perched within walking distance of Coligny Beach Plaza plus great shopping and dining, you will have no trouble finding countless ways to fill your days with sun and fun. Stay close to home and make use of the shared pool or relax on the private patio overlooking the pond.
Inside, you will find everything needed to relax and slip into the island mindset including high-speed WiFi, tropical decor, and plenty of room for the whole gang to spread out. Before heading out to the beach, whip up a tasty breakfast and fresh pot of coffee in the full kitchen to start the day on a tasty note. When it is time to settle in for the evening, watch the last colors of the sunset reflecting off of the pond and head inside to stream favorite movies on the intelligent TV in the living room or choose from one of the available board game for some old-school family fun. Central air-conditioning and a private washer/dryer round out the home essentials.
Book your island escape today!
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 045162
City/town permit number: 32998
About the Area
Located near the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best vacation rental experience:
Find your perfect rental home:
- Summer months are high season in Hilton Head. Booking your Hilton Head vacation rental in Spring or Fall is a great way to save on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Often, property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines that include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your vacation week, and choose a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Hilton Head Island condo with water-view patio, pool, & easy beach access has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible online. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before you book your rental. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You'll need to determine what bed configuration is right for your vacation family.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or might be applied to your agreement.
- Add the host's contact info to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- During arrival, document any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents quite a few problems.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at departure. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a wonderful time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.