- As low as $147/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- Table tennis
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Fiddlers Cove 26E
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Vacation delights abound during your stay at this top-floor, corner condo in the charming Fiddler's Cove resort. In this gated community, you'll appreciate being just a short walk from private and public beaches while having access to plenty of on-site amenities. Unwind by calming beside either of the complex's two outdoor pools - one of which is located right across the street - or taking a relaxing soak in the resort's hot tub. Tennis enthusiasts can bring their racquets and serve up some competition on the community courts.
When you return home to your peaceful getaway, step outside to the sizable wraparound balcony that overlooks the lagoon. Sip beverages and chat with your crew while you soak in the relaxing water vistas. Inside, a beachy vibe invites you to kick back in the living area where ample seating surrounds a TV. Prepare favorite recipes in the kitchen, then dine at the four-person table. Additional perks of this condo include central AC and a private washer/dryer.
-Two outdoor pools
-Gas and charcoal grilles
THINGS TO KNOW
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 cars.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 30183
City/town permit number: 030183
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Traveling with kids? Consider Hilton Head Zipline and The Sandbox. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best vacation rental experience:
How to get the best value:
- The earlier you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation rental up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Hilton Head area. Booking your Hilton Head vacation rental in the Fall or Spring is a good way to save on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans. Ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Finding the perfect rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Start by having your group decide on vacation dates and a budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group requires. Condo with water-view balcony, central AC, washer/dryer, & shared pools/hot tub has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is regularly available online. Otherwise, call the property owner before reserving the home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine what is best for your family.
- If your group is bringing pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly rental. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head beach you love, search for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
Advice for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your smartphone.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- Record any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if there is a dispute.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Just before checking out, take a final walk-through to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a fantastic vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your property and/or host was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles