- As low as $177/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 917 sq ft (85 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 917 square feet
Spa on Port Royal Sound 1221
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Located in The Spa on Port Royal Sound, this updated condo features a secluded, gated setting with private access to one of the quietest beaches on the island. Spend sun-kissed days on the soft sand or take in sweeping vistas of the Atlantic from the elevated boardwalk. After a fun-filled day by the ocean or exploring the area, the patio is the ideal place to relax and features vistas of the lagoon and sea in the distance. Kick back on the comfortable seating and watch favorite shows on the TV in the open living area. Whip up brunch in the well-equipped kitchen, detailed with granite countertops and new stainless steel appliances.
Located mid-island away from the hordes, this hideaway is located between two historic parks - Fish Haul Park and Mitchelville Park. In addition to the phenomenal on-site amenities, find public beaches, 20 golf courses, superb eateries, movie theaters, and shopping close by.
SPA ON PORT ROYAL SOUND AMENITIES
- Indoor heated pool with an ADA compliant lift
- Indoor hot tub
- Two outdoor pools
- Exercise room
- Tennis courts
- Basketball court
- Grilling areas
- Private beach access
THINGS TO KNOW
Streaming is available with own account logins.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Security camera details: Cameras in Common Area
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 33925
City/town permit number: 070600
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Palmetto Hall Golf and Country Club and Golden Bear Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Rental booking tips and tricks:
Cost saving strategies:
- The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are reserved very early. Booking your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- To get the best value, change your family's Hilton Head trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- Some property management companies offer rate reductions for veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guides have money saving offers on local tours, shops, and attractions.
How to select the best vacation rental:
- Choose your vacation dates and spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Oceanview condo at Port Royal with pools, hot tub, tennis, & beach access has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the property manager before you book the vacation home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine what is best for your vacation.
- If your group is traveling with pets, filter your search for a rental that allows animals. Ask for details on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Does your family require unique amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
Have a wonderful stay:
- Put the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let crooks spoil your holiday.
- Note any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on good feedback to propel new bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 0.1 miles
- Fort Howell - 0.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 3.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.1 miles