- As low as $101/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Spa on Port Royal Sound 3108
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Stroll to one of the quietest beaches on the island and appreciate marvelous on-site perks like three pools and a exercise room!
Located between Fish Haul Park and Mitchelville Park, this 2BR/2BA condo is located at The Spa at Port Royal Sound. Savor morning coffee on the private screened-in balcony, whip up delicious dishes in the entirely equipped kitchen, or simply kick back and watch one of three intelligent TVs. You'll also adore the extravagant all-suite layout.
Additional on-site amenities include a hot tub, tennis courts, shuffleboard, basketball courts, picnic and grilling areas, and a playground.
Make yourself at home in the peaceful living area, which provides a queen-size sleeper couch and a intelligent TV.
KITCHEN & DINING
Whip up favorite dishes in the kitchen, equipped with a full suite of appliances, ample counter space, and helpful cooking gadgets.
When it's time to dine, the table seats four to home-cooked meals.
BED & BATH
This unit sleeps six guests between two bedrooms and a queen-size sleeper couch in the living area.
Sleep soundly in the primary suite, appointed with a king-size bed, a intelligent TV, and an en-suite bathroom with a tub/shower combination.
The second suite is furnished with two twin-size beds and a intelligent TV. The en-suite bathroom is configured with a tub/shower combination.
OUTDOOR AREA & AMENITIES
Unwind with a drink on the private screened-in balcony, with seating for four with vistas of the tennis court.
On-site amenities at The Spa on Port Royal Sound include:
-Indoor heated pool with an ADA compliant lift (open year-round)
-Indoor hot tub
-Generous changing rooms
-Two outdoor pools (unheated, open April-October)
-Outdoor basketball court
-Picnic and grilling areas
EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILS
Extra perks include complimentary Wi-Fi and an in-unit washer/dryer.
Unassigned parking is available for one car in the lot in front of the building for an added on-site fee of $20 (cash only). A second parking pass can also be purchased for an additional $5 (cash only). (Parking pass prices and availability are subject to change.)
Boats, including kayaks and canoes, are not allowed on the property.
This unit is located on the ground floor.
Stroll to the beach on Port Royal Sound and spend the day exploring or calming on the long stretch of sand.
Located mid-island away from the hordes, this hideaway is located between two historic parks -- Fish Haul Park and Mitchelville Park. Find public beaches, 20 golf courses, elegant dining, movie theaters, and shopping close by. Coligny Beach is just a 20-min. drive and features complimentary parking, dressing rooms, showers, stores, and eateries.
Connecting directly to Hilton Head's bicycle trails, savor direct access to bicycle paths that cover virtually the entire island!
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 24226
City/town permit number: 049228
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Tanger Outlet Center. Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental home tips and tricks:
Getting the best rental value:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are reserved early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Summertime is high season in the Hilton Head area. Book your Hilton Head rental in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies usually offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, visitor guides contain offers and deals for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Planning, picking, and booking the bestvacation home:
- Select your vacation week and spending budget.
- All-Suite Layout, 3 Pools, Hot Tub & Tennis has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible online. If you don't see them listed, call the property owner before reserving the property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out what configuration is suitable for your vacation.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or charges may be applied to your agreement.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head attraction you are crazy about, look for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Upon check-in, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Upon check-out, complete a walk-through to confirm you haven't forget anything. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and look for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a excellent stay? Many rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 0.1 miles
- Fort Howell - 0.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 3.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.1 miles