- As low as $180/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1064 sq ft (99 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1064 square feet
Hilton Head Cabanas 29
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Find the ultimate location for your Atlantic hideaway at this condo at the Hilton Head Cabanas community! Located just across the street from South Forest Beach, you can walk from your front door to the sand in just mins.. Stroll to Coligny Plaza to find local stores and eateries. Plentiful chaise lounge seating makes it simple to relax around the outdoor community pool. Little ones will be delighted to splash in the kid's pool. Walk across the street for sun-kissed days on the sand at South Forest Beach, or walk to Coligny Shopping Plaza to discover unique stores and local eateries. Savor the area's natural beauty at Audubon Newhall Preserve, a three-mile trip from your rental. Golfers will savor being close to courses such as Shipyard Golf Club (3 miles) and Harbour Town Golf Links (5 miles).
Inside, two floors of freshly updated living space await. Highlights include a modern kitchen and an abundance of windows that allow for ample natural light. The sunlit living area is furnished with a comfortable couch and two armchairs. Kick back and stream your favorite shows on the intelligent TV. The updated kitchen includes modern appliances and a helpful array of gadgets. You'll also find a convenient starter supply of dish soap and paper towels. When you're ready to eat, gather around the table in the dining area. Start vacation days with morning coffee on your private patio, outfitted with Adirondack chairs. In the evenings, Bar-B-Que tasty meals on the gas grille. Extra perks include central air-conditioning, complimentary WiFi, and a private washer/dryer. Beach chairs are supplied in the rental.
THINGS TO KNOW
Streaming services are available with guests’ own account(s).
The community pool is unheated and open seasonally, from April 1st through October 1st. The main pool is 7' at the deepest point and the kids' pool is 1' deep.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 049316
About the Area
Located near the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Booking your rental up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. Book your vacation home in Fall or Spring to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Choose a group leader, select your dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Hilton Head Cabanas condo with patio & on-site pool - walk to beach & Coligny has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email the host before you book the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to establish what configuration is right for your vacation.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for information on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Visiting for a single attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Some things to know before you go:
- Get the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your family's visit, record any problem areas upon check in. text the rental manager right away to report any issues. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific source for finding the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected everything. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the host is not available, take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a terrific time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.