- As low as $152/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Gated community
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 963 sq ft (89 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 963 square feet
Hampton Place 5501
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Offering charming vistas of the coast from the private balcony, this updated villa is a roomy heaven ideal for a family vacation or hideaway with friends. The pool area is equipped with a plethora of lounge chairs as well as a place to grille up some kabobs just steps from the sand. If you don't feel like cooking outside, a full kitchen with modern appliances is available to make a homecooked meal. To rinse off the sand after a day at the beach, draw a bath in the enormous jetted tub and take a moment for yourself. Everyone will be able to do their own thing during the day, so come together at the end of the nighttime and watch a movie on the flatscreen TV before falling asleep to the sound of crashing waves.
What’s close by:
Palmetto Dunes is a gated community located mid-island, providing fast access to all that Hilton Head is famed for. Dining, shopping, and marina activities are a quick two-mile drive. Located within the resort are three world-class golf courses, an award-winning tennis center, a lagoon system with kayaking, canoeing, and miles of bicycle trails. It can be guaranteed that no one will be bored on this island!
Things to know:
Free Palmetto Dunes shuttle (Seasonal)
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 5.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 27925
City/town permit number: 070534
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best rental experience:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation rental 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- June, July, and August are high season in Hilton Head. Booking your Hilton Head vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is a great way to save money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Some property managers offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides which will include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Make a plan and pick the rightrental:
- Begin by choosing your the best vacation week and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Coastal condo on the beach w/ panoramic views, beach access & a shared pool! has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is usually available on booking websites. If not, contact the property owner before you book your rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the owner about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Is your family looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
Some things to know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Save the directions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're away. Keep your property safe!
- To make sure that damages are not attributed to your family's stay, make a record of any problem areas when you arrive. E-mail the property manager immediately to record your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Re-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at departure. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property a final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a fantastic stay? Most rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your property and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.9 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.6 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.7 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.8 miles