- As low as $103/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Spa on Port Royal Sound 2221
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Located just a short walk from the pristine coastline, this gorgeous 2BR/2BA condo features a private balcony and three flat-screen TVs. Located in The Spa on Port Royal Sound community, this rental offers the ideal locale -- away from the hordes and located between two handsome parks.
Amazing resort amenities include indoor and outdoor pools, a hot tub, lighted tennis courts, shuffleboard, basketball, a exercise room, grilling areas, and a playground.
Kick back in the inviting living area, furnished with a plush sleeper sectional and a intelligent TV.
KITCHEN & DINING
Create delicious dishes in the immaculate kitchen, equipped with a full suite of appliances and plenty of cookware.
When it's time to dine, two tables each accommodate four.
BED & BATH
This condo sleeps six guests between the two bedrooms and a queen-size sleeper couch in the living area.
Sleep soundly on the king-size bed in the primary bedroom, also fitted with a flat-screen TV. The en-suite bathroom is configured with a walk-in shower.
The second bedroom is furnished with two twin-size beds and a intelligent TV. The guest bathroom is fitted with a tub/shower combination.
OUTDOOR AREA & AMENITIES
Savor the coastal breeze on the private balcony, which offers seating for five overlooking both the pool and a park-like courtyard.
On-site amenities at The Spa on Port Royal Sound include:
-Indoor heated pool with an ADA compliant lift (open year-round)
-Indoor hot tub
-Generous changing rooms
-Two outdoor pools (unheated, open April-October)
-Outdoor basketball court
-Picnic and grilling areas
EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILS
Extra perks include complimentary Wi-Fi, beach chairs, and an in-unit washer/dryer.
Unassigned parking is available for one car in the lot in front of the building for a one-time fee of $20, payable upon arrival. A second parking pass can also be purchased for $5 on-site. (Parking pass prices and availability are subject to change.)
Boats, including kayaks and canoes, are not allowed on the property.
This unit is located on the second floor. Elevators are not available.
Stroll to the beach on Port Royal Sound and spend the day exploring or calming on the long stretch of sand.
Located mid-island away from the hordes, this hideaway is located between two historic parks -- Fish Haul Park and Mitchelville Park. Find public beaches, 20 golf courses, superb dining, movie theaters, and shopping close by. Coligny Beach is just a 20-min. drive and features complimentary parking, dressing rooms, showers, stores, and eateries.
Connecting directly to Hilton Head's bicycle trails, appreciate direct access to bicycle paths that cover virtually the entire island!This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 24226
City/town permit number: 024226
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Coastal Discovery Museum and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Hilton Head vacation rental booking tips:
Get the best rental value:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is high season in the Hilton Head area. To get the best value, consider changing your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Some hosts offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which often include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Choose a group leader, select your vacation week, and choose a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Coastal Condo at Port Royal Sound
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. If not, call the property manager before booking your home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to establish which bed configuration is suitable for your group.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to find a rental that allows animals. Request information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the owner's contact info to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, television set or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents a lot of concerns.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let burglars ruin your holiday.
- Upon check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the host. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to drive future bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 0.1 miles
- Fort Howell - 0.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 3.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.1 miles