- As low as $145/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1022 sq ft (95 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1022 square feet
Stones Throw 43
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Blissful days of fun in the sun are made simple when you choose this splendid condo at Stones Throw as your home base. When you are not at the shared pool, Folly Field Beach Park is just 0.3 miles away by foot and presents a boardwalk, beach access, bathrooms, outdoor showers, and seasonal lifeguards and units. The newly updated interior features a cavernous two-story layout with an open-concept living, kitchen, and dining space.
Whip up favorite recipes and beach snacks in the full kitchen, followed by movie or game nights with the group. A appealing private patio is the ideal place to kick back with a crisp drink. Fire up the gas grille for an al fresco meal. Added perks of this family-friendly home include complimentary WiFi and three TVs with cable.
Things to Know
The pool is open seasonally
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 33252
City/town permit number: 04086
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the very best rental home experience:
When to visit & When to reserve a Hilton Head rental home:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To find the best value, shift your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your group qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guides which often include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Start by choosing potential vacation weeks and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Updated condo with patio, shared pool, and WiFi - walk to Folly Field Beach Park has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property manager before booking your rental. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what is optimal for your vacation family.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or might be applied to your invoice.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
Advice for your stay:
- We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many issues.
- Lock your vacation home while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- During check-in, record any damages to the property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Re-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on good ratings to propel new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles