- As low as $78/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hiking nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 518 sq ft (48 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 518 square feet
Sea Side Villas II 189
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Located just steps from the surf and sand, this oceanfront condo is ready to host you and yours for the ideal beach vacation on Hilton Head Island! Inside this comfortable hideaway, you'll find an open, full kitchen with everything you need to prepare meals or just reheat yesterday's leftovers. Dine at the table for four or play a few board games, and then kick back and relax in the cozy living area complete with a cable-equipped, flatscreen TV. Outside, breathe in the salty air off the ocean on your furnished balcony, head down to the shared pool, or take a walk out to the beach.
Guests here will appreciate access to shared outdoor pools, an on-site, beach-facing sun deck, and a picnic area with shared charcoal grilles.
Things to know
Free high-speed WiFi
Queen-size sofabed in the living area
Includes two beach chairs
Shared laundry facilities on-site
Elevator in the building. Dear guest, please note there is an elevator outage starting Nov 29th for up to four weeks.
Outdoor showers available to rinse off the beach sand
Two complimentary bicycles from Hilton Head Bicycle Company are available to guests!
The building management company requires advanced notice and additional documentation for all registered ADA service animals. Additional fines may accrue if we are not notified prior to your stay. Please contact Vacasa directly and we will help you through this process.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 7736
City/town permit number: 040678
About the Area
Located on the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and parasailing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and ecotours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect vacation home experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Hilton Head area. To find the best value, try changing your family's Hilton Head trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent temperatures, , and reduced traffic.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides have money saving offers on nearby shops and restaurants.
Planning and choosing your prefect Hilton Head vacation home:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Charming second-floor condo with shared pool & picnic area - walk to the beach has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the property management company before booking the vacation property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to work out what is right for your vacation family.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- Some properties allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Know before you go:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Make a record of any damages to the property during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent many issues.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let crooks spoil your vacation.
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget any personal items. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on good ratings to drive new reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.