- As low as $104/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- Streaming services
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Direct access to the beach
- Fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Gated community
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Limited onsite parking
- Living room
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 831 sq ft (77 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wheelchair accessible
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 831 square feet
Savor the amenities of home in our 2 bed + 2 bath condo, while calming just steps from the beach. Hilton Head Resort has direct access to the beach and is conveniently located near numerous golf courses, stores, eateries, and grocery stores. Appreciate on-site conveniences like indoor and outdoor swimming pools, hot tubs, tennis courts, grilles, and deli. Take in the scenery as you cross the marsh vis our private boardwalk to the beach and stop by the tiki-hut for a exhilarating drink and a snack.
Come stay at the excellent beach front Hilton Head Resort in the heart of Hilton Head Island! Our comfortable top floor condo has been entirely refreshed and is equipped with everything you need to make your vacation as delightful as possible. Whether you want to relax and watch a movie or prepare a gourmet meal in the kitchen, our condo has everything you need.
----- PARKING -----
Due to parking limitations, there is a 2 car limit per stay. Commercial cars, trailers and RVs are not allowed on the property. Only cars are allowed to park in the covered parking spots located underneath the buildings. Trucks, SUVs and Vans are not allowed to park in the covered spots due to low ceiling height.
----- AMENITIES -----
Our condo is supplied with all of the necessities of home. No need to bring bed linens, sheets, towels, blankets, soap, shampoo, conditioner, dishwasher soap, or laundry detergent. We have you covered :)
- Our kitchen offers high end pots and pans along with dishes, glasses and silverware for the whole family. We also provide baking dishes, 2 blenders, toaster and a coffee maker.
- The living room and bedrooms are equipped with flat panel TVs with cable.
- There is also a DVD player with a library of movies and media center (Netflix, Amazon Prime...) for those rainy days.
- There are 2 tennis rackets for your use.
----- THE BEACH -----
The beach can be accessed via a 510 yard handsome and private boardwalk (stroller, wheelchair, beach cart friendly). The boardwalk crosses the marsh and multiple creeks. Take in the beauty and nature on your way to the beach. On the other end, you are greeted by COCO's bar and grille, where you can appreciate cold drinks and hot food before heading down to walk the beach and dip your toes in the ocean. We have 2 beach chairs for you to use during your visit. Feel complimentary to use the beach cart to take everything you need. Don't feel like walking, there is a complimentary golf cart shuttle that will run you from one end of the boardwalk to the other. The schedule is posted at both ends of the boardwalk.
----- POOLS AND FACILITIES-----
Feel complimentary to use any of our three on property swimming pools during your visit. Our condo is in the building with the indoor pool and hot tub for those rainy days or when you just don't want to walk too far. Our building also has a steam room, sauna, game room, running track, vending machines, and gym.
- There are elevators in each building.
- The laundry facilities are located across from the elevators on each floor. The washers and dryers take quarters or credit cards
- There is a change machine located outside of the main office across from the security gate.
** The outdoor pools will be open as of April 1, 2022. The indoor pool in Building 3 and hot tubs are open year round! **
----- ABOUT THE RESORT -----
Hilton Head Resort is a gated community with a 24 hour guardhouse located mid island next to Palmetto Dunes. The resort consist of 4 buildings each with their own unique courtyard feature. Building 1 Offers an outdoor pool with a bar, cafe, and general store. Building 2 offers a serene garden setting with a sundeck, great for relaxing in tranquility. Building 3 is enclosed with an indoor pool, kids pool, hot tub, sauna, gym, and indoor running track. Building 4 offers 4 tennis courts. There is a second outdoor pool between building 3 and 4. The resort offers its own private boardwalk to the elegant beach. Next to the beach sits a sand volleyball court and COCO'S on the Beach. COCO'S is your very own beach bar and grille. Come visit us in heaven!
Unfortunately Hilton Head Resort does not allow family pets. Sorry, resort rule!
There is no smoking allowed inside unit. There are designated smoking areas outside, around the property.
Please be aware that Hilton Head Resort prohibits drones, skateboards, hover boards and roller blades anywhere on the property.
Also, while bicycles are allowed on property, guests are not allowed to ride them on the boardwalk to the beach during the busy season or bring them into the villa. However, there are bicycle racks around the property where you can keep them secure.
All fines incurred due to violations on resort property will be passed along to guests.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Traveling with kids? Consider The Sandbox and Hilton Head Zipline.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best vacation home experience:
When to book a Hilton Head rental home & When to go:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Hilton Head. To get the best value, try shifting your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose a group leader, select your vacation week, and select a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. HHR - Beach Villa (Heated Indoor Pool & Hot Tub) has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the property management company before you book the rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You will need to determine what bed configuration is right for your vacation family.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or costs might be applied to your contract.
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. Put the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Make a record of any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are beneficial if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of concerns.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let crooks spoil your family vacation.
- Re-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed everything on check-out day. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a fantastic stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.3 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.6 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.0 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.7 miles