- As low as $189/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hiking nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1132 sq ft (105 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1132 square feet
Village House 107
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Village House 107 is a alluring, decorator-furnished, two-bedroom, two-bathroom villa located in the Village House of Port Royal Village. The Village House is a peaceful, secured building adjacent to The Westin Hotel and a five-min. walk to the beach. The living room is bright and open and furnished in a tasteful Coastal chic decorum. It also features a wall-mounted flatscreen intelligent TV and access to the enormous, upsized balcony that overlooks the courtyard and has additional seating for patio dining.
The dining area is adjacent to the living room and has a charming dining table that seats six. The completely-equipped kitchen features granite countertops, updated appliances, and has everything you need to prepare meals in the villa, though we hope you will also make time to appreciate one of over 250 extraordinary eateries on our island! The first of the two bedrooms features two queen-size beds, a flat panel TV, a huge balcony, and an ensuite bath with a tub/shower combo. The second of the two bedrooms is located on the other side of the condo and features a king-size bed, a twin bed a flatscreen TV with a bath located just off the hall leading into this room. This bath features a tub/shower combo.
This striking condo offers complimentary high-speed wireless internet, cable TV, and a private washer and dryer. Guests of this delightful villa savor the use of the outdoor pool located in the Beckenham / Devonshire complex across the modest resort road from Village House. Two beach access options are available to guests, the first being a five-min. walk to the Westin Hotel with a sandy beach path located to the right of the building through the parking area. The second option is Islanders Beach Park which is a 10-min. walk but is public beach access offering a bathhouse, bathrooms, and outdoor showers. Though it is just a convenient walk away, if you choose to drive, parking at Islanders Beach Park can be paid for using quarters in the meters at $1/hour. You will find equal parts adventure and relaxation in the Port Royal Village and this striking villa is one to return to year after year!
Things to know:
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club and Port Royal Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Hilton Head vacation rental tips:
Get the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Summertime is high season in Hilton Head. To get the most suitable vacation home for your budget, we suggest booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved very early. Booking your rental home up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers typically offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guides that include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting the best vacation rental in Hilton Head:
- Select a group leader, choose your vacation dates, and select a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Bright, Family-Friendly Condo w/Free WiFi, Private W/D, Balcony, and Shared Pool has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible online. Otherwise, call the property owner before you reserve the property. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You will need to work out what configuration is suitable for your vacation group.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head beach you are enamored with, keep an eye out for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
More tips for your stay:
- Get the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- During check-in, document any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents a lot of concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental home while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- Re-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at departure. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on great feedback to compel future bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.6 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.8 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 1.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.4 miles