- As low as $240/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deck or patio
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1450 sq ft (135 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1450 square feet
This cavernous Hilton Head villa has been charmingly refreshed with incredible vistas of the George Fazio golf course. There is updated furnishings and coastal vibes throughout. You are just a short bicycle ride to the beach! The community amenities at Inverness Village include an on site pool and private tennis courts.
The entirely equipped kitchen has everything you will need for preparing meals for your family or friends. The kitchen table has seating for four and the dining room has seating for six. Living room features a queen sleeper couch and a 55 inch flat screen TV/DVD. The sliders open up to your private deck with fairway vistas! There is plenty of seating outside on the deck while appreciating the sights of the George Fazio golf course.
The main bedroom features a king bed and an updated bathroom with tiled walk in shower. There is a slider with access to the private deck. There is a 32 inch flat screen tv and tons of storage. The second bedroom has two twin beds with a 32 inch tv and an adjacent full updated bathroom.
You will get into vacation mode the min. you enter this villa! You are close to everything fabulous that Palmetto Dunes has to offer: the community pool, tennis and pickleball courts, golf, bicycle trails, the 11 mile lagoon, eateries, Shelter Cove, and of course the beach! Come spend your vacation here!
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Book your rental home in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your group qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites typically offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines have coupons for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Select a group lead, select your trip dates, and select a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Beautiful Golf Course Views From Your Private Deck! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the property management company before reserving the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or could be applied to your contract.
Tips to have a terrific stay:
- Add the owner's contact info to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your stay, note any problem areas when you arrive. Call the rental manager right away to document any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, elevator or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of concerns.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Protect your property!
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and look for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a wonderful stay? Many rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles