- As low as $175/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 540 sq ft (50 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 540 square feet
HH Beach & Tennis 340B
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
This modern studio getaway comes with ocean vistas and is just steps from the world-famed Hilton Head Beach.
Gaze across the waves while sipping coffee on your private balcony. Or savor access to a host of resort amenities, including an oceanfront pool, kiddie pool, exercise center, tennis courts, and on-site dining at Coconuts restaurant and outside bar Jamaica Joe'z.
Unwind in the inviting living area, furnished with a queen-size sleeper couch, a leather chair, and an armchair. In the evenings, host a movie nighttime on the 60' flat-screen TV.
KITCHEN & DINING
Whip up home-cooked meals in a well-equipped kitchenette, featuring a refrigerator, cooktop, microwave, coffeemaker, dishwasher, and Keurig machine.
There's room for four to share meals around a wooden dining table.
BED & BATH
The studio sleeps up to four guests between the sleeping area and a queen-size sleeper couch.
A hallway from the living area leads to the sleeping space, which features a plush king bed, a 55' flat-screen TV, a storage closet, and privacy curtains. An en-suite bathroom comes with a stylishly tiled walk-in shower.
EXTRA AMENITIES & MORE DETAILS
Guest amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, cable TV, Netflix, beach chairs, and a communal coin-operated laundry area. Unassigned parking is available for one car in the open parking lot.
Guests also have access to a host of resort amenities, including an oceanfront pool and kiddie pool, exercise center, tennis courts, kids' playground, basketball court, grille, and picnic tables, and bicycle units. The resort conveniences fee is $25, and will be supplied in with your rental.
This third-floor unit is accessed via stairs and elevator.
Appreciate the salty breeze and ocean vistas from your private balcony. A bistro table for two offers an inviting spot for breakfast before a day of exploration.
The studio is just steps away from the sandy shores of Hilton Head Beach. Spend days calming on the shore, book a dolphin tour, or appreciate hiking and cycling on one of the island's fashionable nature trails.
Local attractions are also mins. away. Head 0.5 miles to Adventure Cove Mini Golf & Arcade, or travel 4.5 miles to Zipline Hilton Head. Be sure to check out the unique local stores, eateries, and family entertainment at the buzzing Coligny Plaza Shopping Center ' 6.7 miles away.
Drive just over 9 miles for tours around the iconic Harbour Town Lighthouse.This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 1 cars.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 023315
City/town permit number: 23315
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Hilton Head. To find the best value, try changing your vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Owners sometimes offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides contain coupons for local tours, shops, and attractions.
How to choose the perfect vacation rental:
- Select dates and budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Beautifully Renovated Retreat w/ Direct Ocean Views
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is generally available online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the host before booking the vacation property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Does your group require particular amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or applied to your contract.
Some things to know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- Record any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if damages are assessed.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible source for finding the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the property to confirm you've collected everything. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on great feedback to inspire more reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.3 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.8 miles