- As low as $277/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1019 sq ft (95 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1019 square feet
This one bedroom condominium has nice vistas of the Atlantic Ocean. As you enter the dining room will be on your left and seats five. To the right is the kitchen will all stainless steel appliances. The kitchen comes entirely equipped so that all your cooking needs will be met. There is additional seating for two at the kitchen bar. The living room contains a wall of windows accepting tons of light in. There is a flat screen tv, additional murphy bed which can be unfolded from the cabinet and modern but comfortable furnishings. The Primary bedroom has a King bed, flat screen tv and slider access to your private balcony. The en-suite Primary Bathroom contains a double vanity, sunken garden tub and separate walk-in shower. Down the elevator you are just a couple min. walk to the beach.
Heated: October 15-November 30 | March 15 - April 30
Cooled: July 15-August 15
When pool is not heated, closed for the season
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Getting the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
Getting the most from your rental home budget:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can book, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved very early. Booking your rental up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Booking a rental in Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which often include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing and booking the bestrental home:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your vacation week, and choose a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Beautiful One-Bedroom Rental with Ocean, Pool, and Lagoon Views! has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email the property owner before you reserve the property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the owner about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
During your stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Note any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if there is a dispute.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible resource to find the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to confirm you haven't forget any personal items. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and look for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a excellent vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.7 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 3.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 5.0 miles