- As low as $153/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Internet access
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Fiddlers Cove 3I
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Come and savor a true taste of the good life on the South Carolina coast and a prime location near the ocean! The Fiddlers Cove is a gated complex located in a relaxing neighborhood. The trendy Folly Field Beach Park is 350 yards away from you; here you'll find all the services a beachgoer expects when going to the beach–bathrooms, outdoor showers, and seasonal beach units, for umbrellas, chairs, and other sandy supplies on an hourly or daily basis!
This darling, third-floor family-friendly condo has it all for a breezy stay! A private balcony awaits with two comfortable chairs and a modest coffee table - this is a great spot to start your day with a steamy cup of your favorite drink. The inviting living area hosts a comfortable sectional in front of a intelligent TV with cable and streaming options. Nothing says vacation like snuggling on the couch with your adored ones and streaming a favorite series! The well-appointed kitchen has all major appliances and all the cookware needed to surprise your family and friends with their favorite recipes. A dishwasher will make post-meal clean up a breeze. There is a four-person dining table for family meals and a modest coffee bar/wet bar section with a coffee maker, plenty of cups, and a sink. This air-conditioned escapade has two private bedrooms and two full bathrooms. The main bedroom has a TV and an en suite bathroom.
FIDDLERS COVE AMENITIES
-Seven Clay Har-Tru tennis courts
-Four packed Har-Tru pickleball courts
-Two indoor racquetball courts
-Two huge pools
-Sundeck tot tons
-Lagoon with tropical birds and turtles
THINGS TO KNOW
Beach chairs and a wagon are available for guest use.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 073874
City/town permit number: 33416
City/town permit number: 049700
City/town permit number: 49700
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
Sticking to your spending budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Hilton Head. To find the largest rental home within budget, we strongly suggest booking in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property management companies offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your family.
- Booking websites typically offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which will include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your search:
- Begin by choosing your the best vacation week and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. 3rd-floor condo with private balcony, AC, W/D, on-site pools, hot tub & tennis has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible on booking websites. If not, reach out to the property manager before you book the rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head beach you are crazy about, keep an eye out for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- If your family is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly property. Request details on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
Considerations for your stay:
- Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Upon check-in, record any issues with the property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent many problems.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific resource to find the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Re-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the host is not available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on good feedback to stimulate future reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles