- As low as $138/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 980 sq ft (91 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 980 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
When it comes to a beach hideaway, there is no place rather as special as Hilton Head Island. Sitting mere steps from the beach and excitement of Coligny Beach Park, Tanglewood 806 is the ideal jumping-off point for beach days, shopping, popping into tasty eateries, golfing, and so much more. And, when you feel like staying closer to home base, the shared pool will be just the place to cool off or tan in bliss.
After a round of 18 or full days on the sand, the best ending to the afternoon will be sipping a favorite drink on the private balcony as the colors of the sunset appear overhead. Culinary creations will be comfortably prepared in the full kitchen as well, as all of the major appliances, a Keurig coffee maker, and roomy countertops await the chef of the group. When it comes to entertainment, the complimentary WiFi and flatscreen TV will be more than ready to keep you up to date with friends back home on social media or host movie nights as the stars come out.
With so much fun just waiting to be had here in the heart of the island, don't hesitate to book your stay while this gem lasts!
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 29447
City/town permit number: 036168
About the Area
Located near the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Howell are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
When to go & When to reserve a rental home:
- Summer is high season in the Hilton Head area. To get the largest rental home for your budget, we suggest booking in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your family.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your rental search:
- Start by having your group agree to vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Fun & bright beach getaway with shared pool, easy beach access, pond view & WiFi has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is often accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the property owner before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or might be applied to your invoice.
During your stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Record any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be helpful if a dispute arises.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic source for finding the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on great ratings to inspire new reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.