- As low as $186/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Escape to this 2BR/2BA Evian Villas condo for a enchanting Shipyard Plantation hideaway. Relaxing days on the sand are within painless reach at the close by beach. When you return, take a dip in the pool or play a match on the six lighted tennis courts. The three courses of Shipyard Golf Club wind through the community. This getaway sits on the first hole of the Brigantine Golf Course.
Inside, the entirely modernized floor plan features fresh attention to detail and an inviting open living space. Home chefs will appreciate the modern kitchen.
Plush furnishings in the living area include two couches and an armchair. Stream favorite shows on the flat-screen TV with Roku.
KITCHEN & DINING
Prepare delicious dishes in the kitchen, freshly appointed with quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances. As dinner simmers, perch at the kitchen bar for three.
The table in the dining area seats four to festive meals.
BED & BATH
This single-story condo sleeps four guests in two bedrooms.
The primary suite features a king-size bed, a intelligent TV, and direct access to the patio. The en-suite bathroom is configured with an additional-sizable walk-in shower with two shower-heads.
The second bedroom is furnished with two twin-size beds. The second bathroom includes a tub/shower combination.
OUTDOOR AREA & AMENITIES
Vistas of moss-draped trees and the pristine fairway of hole one on the golf course provide iconic Hilton Head scenery around your covered patio. On peaceful afternoons, sip cold drinks in the shade at the table for two.
Splash in the outdoor pool after a beach day or soak up the sun on a chaise lounge. The Evian Villas community also offers six lighted tennis courts.
EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILS
Extra perks include complimentary Wi-Fi and an in-unit washer/dryer. Unassigned parking is available for two cars in the open community lot. Street parking is not allowed. Motorcycles and mopeds are not allowed on-site.
Beach chairs and toys are supplied in the rental.
The fireplace in the living area is not operational. The community pool is unheated and open year-round.
Located just five mins. away from Shipyard Beach Access, it's a short trip from your rental to the soft sand and rolling waves. Set personal records on the three courses at the Shipyard Golf Club, just a 7-min. walk away.
Drive 3 miles to Coligny Plaza to find an abundance of stores and eateries.This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 054812
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve, while Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect rental experience:
How to get the best value:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the largest rental within your budget, we highly recommend booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Some property managers offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guide magazines have discounts for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Make a plan and choose a perfectvacation home:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation week, and select a budget.
- Quick walk to the beach has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before you reserve your rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or costs might be applied to your invoice.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
During your stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Note any issues with the property at check in, and immediately contact the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your quiet neighborhood. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Just before checking out, complete a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget any personal items. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a wonderful vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.