- As low as $213/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hardwood flooring in public areas
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1171 sq ft (109 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1171 square feet
This Hilton Head beach condo has broad ocean, lagoon and tropical garden vistas!
Well decorated and located on the 1st floor for simple access, this villa comfortably sleeps five. The kitchen has refreshed cabinetry, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and comes completely-outfitted with everything you'll need to prepare a meal for the family. The dining area seats six. The living room has new furnishings that focuses on a beach modern theme, HDTV and huge slider to your private balcony overlooking the gorgeous grounds, lagoon and ocean! The kitchen, dining and living rooms all have new wood floor.
The main bedroom features a King bed with updated linens and an en-suite bathroom. The bathroom was just updated with a new tub and tiled shower combination. The delta finishes are high-end with rain shower head and separate detachable shower head. The second bedroom offers a Queen and a twin with updated linens. The bathroom also features a tub and shower combination and granite vanity.
The Barrington complex has a enormous community pool, hot tub and playground. The handsome boardwalk over the dunes takes you straight out to the beach.
Heated: October 1-November 30 | March 1 - April 30
Cooled: July 15-August 15
Hot Tub is heated year-round
When pool is not heated, closed for the season
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is on the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved very early. Booking your rental home six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- To find the best value, consider changing your vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your group qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, travel guides contain money saving offers on nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Begin by choosing your trip dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Beautifully Decorated First Floor Condo with Ocean, Lagoon and Pool Views! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the host before you reserve the property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property management company about your furry family members before booking.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your phone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Note any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if a dispute arises.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Double-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed everything at departure. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental a final time and scan for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a excellent stay? Many rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.