- As low as $210/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deck or patio
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1199 sq ft (111 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1199 square feet
This roomy and well appointed first floor villa features two primary suites. The villa is within a short walking distance to the beach, pool, tennis center, pickleball courts and golf courses.
Both primary suites include their own en-suite bathroom with combination tub and shower. The entirely equipped kitchen is ideal for all your cooking needs. The dining table has seating for six. There is additional seating at the countertop bar. The living room, with plenty of seating, includes a HDTV and access to your own private deck.
You are steps away from Centre Courts community pool and tennis courts. Come spend your Hilton Head vacation at the villa that is close to everything amazing that Palmetto Dunes has to offer!
This vacation rental is pet-friendly between October 1 through March 31 for an additional charge. No family pets are allowed between April 1 through September 30.
Our pet policy only accepts one dog per rental unit with a max. weight of 40 pounds. Other restrictions may apply.
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. George Fazio Golf Course and Palmetto Dunes Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Finding the best value:
- Summertime is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To book the best rental for your budget, we recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your rental up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies frequently offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Often, property management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides which include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- First, have your family agree to dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group needs. This villa is perfect for either a friends or family getaway! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available online. If you don't see them listed, email the property owner before you book your home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Does your family require unique amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Some properties allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the owner about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Add the host's information to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To make sure damages are not attributed to your stay, make note of any problem areas upon check in. E-mail the property manager immediately to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers bothering your home life. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let crooks spoil your trip.
- Double-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the host is not available, take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a great stay? Most rental websites make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.2 miles