- As low as $275/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Golf nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 1289 sq ft (120 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1289 square feet
Several updates abound in this huge, well-designed and conveniently located villa!
The kitchen has been entirely-supplied to meet your family's cooking needs. Adjacent to the kitchen is the dining area, which comfortably seats six. There is additional seating for three at the kitchen bar!
Beyond the dining area is the beach modern living room, which provides plenty of seating for your whole family. The living room features a sizable SMART TV, slider to your private deck area and a full bathroom just off to the side.
Completing the first floor is the Primary bedroom with its king bed, en-suite Primary bathroom and private slider access to the deck. The Primary bathroom consists of a bespoke-tiled walk-in shower. Heading upstairs you are greeted with a landing with accompanying twin additional bed. The guest bedroom contains two queen beds, HDTV and its own en-suite guest bathroom. The guest bathroom is a tub and shower combination.
Outside on your private deck you'll savor sweeping vistas of the Robert Trent Jones golf course while appreciating a meal at the outdoor dining table. A propane grille is available for your use as well. The beach can be conveniently accessed by ten or so min. walk or a very fast bicycle ride!
Water Oak is located within the heart of Palmetto Dunes and provides relatively quick access to the Robert Trent Jones golf course, General Store, Outfitters Bicycle Shop and Alexanders restaurant.
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is next to a golf course and near the beach. Robert Trent Jones Oceanfront Course and Palmetto Dunes Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing and outlet shopping.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best vacation property experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Reserve your rental home in Fall or Spring months to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites typically offer renters an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing the perfect vacation home in Hilton Head:
- Choose your vacation dates and budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group requires. Wonderful Water Oak Villa with Views of the Robert Trent Jones Golf Course! has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible online. If not, email the property manager before you reserve your rental. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the owner about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head destination you simply love, look for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
More considerations for your visit:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many difficulties.
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
- To make sure damages aren't attributed to your family's visit, record any problem areas when you arrive. Get in touch with the property manager immediately to relay any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible resource to find the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to make sure you did not forget anything. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a terrific vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.0 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.6 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.7 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.7 miles