- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Golf nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 8
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 1289 sq ft (120 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1289 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Several updates abound in this huge, well-designed and conveniently located villa!
The kitchen has been completely-supplied to meet your family's cooking needs. Adjacent to the kitchen is the dining area, which comfortably seats six. There is additional seating for three at the kitchen bar!
Beyond the dining area is the beach modern living room, which provides plenty of seating for your whole family. The living room features a enormous SMART TV, slider to your private deck area and a full bathroom just off to the side.
Completing the first floor is the Primary bedroom with its king bed, en-suite Primary bathroom and private slider access to the deck. The Primary bathroom consists of a bespoke-tiled walk-in shower. Heading upstairs you are greeted with a landing with accompanying twin additional bed. The guest bedroom contains two queen beds, HDTV and its own en-suite guest bathroom. The guest bathroom is a tub and shower combination.
Outside on your private deck you'll savor sweeping vistas of the Robert Trent Jones golf course while appreciating a meal at the outdoor dining table. A propane grille is available for your use as well. The beach can be effortlessly accessed by ten or so min. walk or a very fast bicycle ride!
Water Oak is located within the heart of Palmetto Dunes and provides relatively quick access to the Robert Trent Jones golf course, General Store, Outfitters Bicycle Shop and Alexanders restaurant.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is next to a golf course and near the beach. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing and outlet shopping.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Booking your Hilton Head vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our best tip for saving money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked early. Booking your rental property 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines contain offers and deals for nearby tours and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Begin by selecting the best vacation week and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Wonderful Water Oak Villa with Views of the Robert Trent Jones Golf Course! has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible online. If not, call the property manager before you book your home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to work out what is best for your group.
- Are you visiting for a single event? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask your host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Note any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if there is a dispute.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a great source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Double-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at departure. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on great reviews to drive future bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.0 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.6 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.7 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.7 miles