- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyBeckenham 109
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly costs are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Rent Now!'
Beckenham 109 is a appealing 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom first floor end-unit villa in Port Royal Village with a enchanting view of the 9th hole of the Barony Golf Course. It is dazzling and light with a beachy coastal decor and new wood floor. The living room is well decorated and has a TV, generous seating and a queen sleeper couch. There are multiple chairs for inviting and a table and chairs on the patio. The entirely-supplied kitchen offers everything you will need to prepare daily meals. The dining area has a table with seating for 6 and there is a breakfast bar with three stools for additional seating.
The master bedroom has two queen beds, a TV, access to the covered balcony overlooking the lagoon and golf course, and a newly updated private bath which includes granite vanity top and delightfully tiled tub/shower combo. The second bedroom has two queen beds a TV, access to the covered balcony overlooking the lagoon and golf course, and a private bath with tub/shower combo. The villa also has wifi internet and a stackable washer and dryer in the unit. Keyless entry makes check-in and check-out a wind! A brief walk to the community pool and the villa is located just mins. from the Westin hotel and a five min. walk to the beach. On the beach you can rent chairs and an umbrella from the life guards. Ideal location for a ideal holiday!!!
Bedroom and Bathroom Configurations
The master bedroom has 2 queen beds, a TV, access to the covered balcony overlooking the lagoon and golf course, and a freshly redone private bath which includes granite vanity top and handsomely tiled tub/shower combo.
The second bedroom has two queen beds a TV, access to the covered balcony overlooking the lagoon and golf course, and a private bath with tub/shower combo.
5 min. walk to the beach and Westin resort
Community pool ( Not heated and is open April-October) Pool outdoor space is open year round for sunbathing.
Tasteful designer décor with coastal feel and comfortable furnishings
This rental is located on floor 1.
Parking Notes: Community Parking - anywhere in lot
Water Access: Beach Access:
Take Wimbledon Ct to Grasslawn Ave toward Westin Hotel. Once past the guard home at Westin, follow the parking lot off to the right to the back side of the building. Beach access is straight ahead past the employee side entrance of the Westin.
Your nearest public beach access is at the Islanders Beach Park which is located at 94 Folly Field Road, Hilton Head, SC 29928.
Additional Directions: located off of William Hilton Parkway on Folly Field Road
Hours: Monday thru Sunday 6:00 am - 9:00 pm
Winter Hours: Monday thru Sunday 6:00 am - 6:00 pm
Hours change according to Daylight Savings Time
Maintenance included by the Town of Hilton Head Island Conveniences:
Damage Waiver: The total price of your reservation for this Unit includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Unit or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental properties supply Hilton Head area travel magazines that feature offers, either offered independently by vendors, or by a relationship between the property management company and the vendor itself. These guides provide an excellent start to your rental home search.
- Flexible about when you can travel? Off-peak times provide substantial discounts.
- Are you a military veteran? Plenty of vacation rental companies offer concessions to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your visiting group qualifies for a reduced price.
- Is there a specific activity you are mainly anticipating during your stay? You'll get the most value from a rental which most closely matches your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Think about getting trip insurance together with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental cost, offers visitors reimbursement of their travel costs for any nights missed resulting from personal medical related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen motel stay or additional gas.
The Rental Process
Some people are shocked to discover how many rental properties are offered in their area of interest. With such a big selection, vacationers are sure to find a rental home which matches their desires and spending plan.
Rentals are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. Owners often select management companies to manage marketing, housekeeping services and routine maintenance.
We've put together a brief guide to help you get the most from your rental experience.
How to find and reserve the perfect vacation home:
Do you believe "Wonderful Vacation Condo Featuring Shared Pool & Tennis Court + WiFi, W/D, AC" is the best vacation property for your upcoming getaway? Browse through this check list to ensure it fits your preferences.
Start Your Search Early
Like many popular vacation spots, In Hilton Head the best rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, whenever possible. Holiday reunions are a popular time for families to plan their Summer trips..
Find your Spot and Confirm Dates
Begin by choosing which particular area of Hilton Head you would like to explore, and the approximate dates you'll be vacationing.
How Many Bedrooms?
How many relatives are joining your getaway? Keep in mind that most vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to determine what is acceptable for your company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available online. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you book.
Stay on a Budget
The majority of rental homes are advertised with a cost range. Confirm the price for your desired week. It might be at the high end of the range. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones before booking a pricey rental property. One individual in your company will need to be responsible for collecting contributions and accepting responsibility for the complete rental price at time of reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is your family trying to find? Is a screened deck a necessity? Are you more interested in wildlife or night life? Will the property have bikes and beach toys available for use throughout your stay? Make a list of "necessities and wants" from your party to help filter your search to the most appropriate rental.
In some cases the elder generation has trouble with stairways. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is required, factor that into your search. The majority of rental postings will include a list of amenities.
What About 4-Legged Family Members?
Do not forget to include your companion! Pets are welcome at a number of rental homes, but guidelines can vary. A number of restrictions may possibly dismiss a potential rental home. Examine your contract very carefully! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Start your Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation rentals" for local rental home management companies. In addition to having exclusive rental properties, local companies offer excellent service..
Negotiate the Price
When you have identified the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read the Entire Agreement
Read the entire agreement and make sure you are aware who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancellation policies are different for each rental. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs between 1% - 5% of your base rental cost, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed a result of personal health related emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Rental Property
After you think you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. You will likely need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Make sure you get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental property right away. If you find damage, or if fixes are needed contact the rental manager immediately. This will protect against conflicts during check out.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, property access, swimming pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager immediately. A brief phone call prevents many hassles.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. Residents are likely to be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a visit significantly more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Residents are a good source of advice.
- Make sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Double-check each room of the rental property to ensure you've collected all personal belongings.
- As soon as your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental to make certain no damage occurred during your remain. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Most rental home management companies and vacation rental websites permit customers to offer comments. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was top-notch, they will likely appreciate your positive reviews. If something was unacceptable and they did not fix it in a practical manner, or if the property was not as described, you should note that as part of your feedback.
Learn from your Stay
Did they love their stay? Maybe everything turned out to be wonderful and you're happy to reserve the same rental for next year. If not, you've gained invaluable experience that will help with the next search.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.6 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.0 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 1.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.4 miles