- As low as $648/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1232 sq ft (114 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1232 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Savor your breakfast and coffee from your shaded balcony while taking in the vibrant sunrise at this Villamare condo. The view from the fourth floor also overlooks the outdoor pool, beach, and picnic area, which are immersed in a impressive tropical landscape. Gather the family in the picnic area where you can Bar-B-Que. Maintain your daily workouts in the exercise center or swim a few laps in the outdoor or indoor pools and hot tub.
Gather together in the kitchen and the breakfast bar to prepare and appreciate a home-cooked meal. You'll have clean clothes always with the concealed washer/dryer found in a closet across from the kitchen. You can relax with a good movie on the cable-equipped TV and entertainment center in the roomy living area. You'll also savor the complimentary WiFi service, enabling you to stay in touch with friends and family.
Take the first step and reserve your condo at Villamare today.
Take the private boardwalk down to the beach and spend a day in the sand, surf, and sun, or head to the Shelter Cove Harbour and Marina to rent a boat for a day of deep-sea fishing. You can also go to the Hilton Head Outfitters and rent a canoe or kayak to discover the lagoon. If you prefer the great indoors, you'll enjoy browsing through the many stores in The Mall and the Shelter Cove Plaza.
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
October 15, 2023 - April 30, 2024, the main pool will be closed. The new serenity/adult pool and main pool will be under construction. The indoor pool and exercise center will remain open.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 025914
City/town permit number: 25914
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Palmetto Dunes Club and George Fazio Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Vacation rental tips:
Get the most from your rental home budget:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Hilton Head. Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring months is a good way to save on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties.
- Some hosts and property managers offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies often offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which will include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your search:
- Select a designated group leader, select your vacation dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Amazing pools, hot tub, and oceanfront views are waiting for you at Villamare has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible on booking websites. If not, email or call the property owner before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out what configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or charges applied to your invoice.
- Visiting for a single event? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Tips for a great stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let burglars spoil your holiday.
- Make a record of any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are beneficial if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers disrupting your life at home. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to compel new reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.4 miles