- As low as $76/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deck or patio
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Racquet Club Villas 2346
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Located in the Racquet Club Villas, adjacent to Harbour Town on Hilton Head Island, this updated 1BR Sea Pines Plantation Resort condo is ideal for exploring one of America's most sought-after beach towns! Drive 8 mins. to the beach, or walk to stores and eateries.
Highlights include a balcony, shared pool, and tennis courts. Easily walk to the Harbour Town Golf Links to practice your swing.
After a day at the beach, relax in the well-appointed living area, furnished with a plush sleeper couch, adore seat, and armchair. Make some popcorn and have a movie nighttime on the 60' cable TV.
KITCHEN & DINING
Start the day off right by whipping up a hearty breakfast in the modern kitchen, equipped with a full suite of stainless steel appliances.
Sip morning coffee at the two-person kitchen bar. When it's time to eat, gather at the table set for four.
BEDROOM & BATH
This single-level condo sleeps up to four guests between the bedroom and a queen-size sleeper couch in the living area. The bathroom is outfitted with an ample supply of plush towels and a complimentary starter supply of toiletries and bath amenities.
Sleep soundly in the bedroom, furnished with a comfortable king bed and 40' cable TV.
The updated bathroom is configured with a walk-in shower.
Appreciate the coastal breeze on the balcony, furnished with table seating for four.
Soak up the sun at the shared pool (8' deep).
EXTRA AMENITIES & MORE DETAILS
Guest amenities include beach chairs, complimentary Wi-Fi, a DVD player, and an in-unit washer/dryer.
Unassigned parking for two cars is available in front of the building. Car passes can be purchased upon arrival at the security gate at a rate of $10 for a daily pass or $30 for a weekly pass per car.
Motorcycles, motorized scooters, mini-bicycles, trailers, and commercial cars may not be parked inside the Sea Pines Plantation. Boat trailers, U-Haul trailers (or the like), campers, recreational cars, buses, and similar cars will be parked as directed by resort security personnel.
Located on the second floor (with no neighbors above), this unit is accessed via one flight of exterior stairs.
Walk 9 mins. to the bayfront amenities of Harbour Town from this hideaway at Sea Pines Plantation. Drive 8 mins. to spend the day at the beach. For varied coastal activities, book a dolphin tour, or rent bicycles and take a ride on one of the island's trendy nature trails.
Hop on the seasonal open-air trolley for simple transportation to the beach and other fashionable destinations throughout Sea Pines Resort. Golf enthusiasts can practice their swing just mins. away at Harbour Town Golf Links.This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 29453
City/town permit number: 029453
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this condo is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Golf Links and Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum. Adventure Cove and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing, kayaking, and parasailing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with horse riding.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect vacation home experience:
Sticking to a budget:
- Summer time is high season in the Hilton Head area. Booking your vacation rental in the Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, travel guide magazines have discounts for local accommodations and attractions.
Planning, picking, and booking the perfect Hilton Head rental:
- Start by selecting a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Updated Harbour Town Hideaway with Pool & Balcony
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the property owner before booking the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to determine what is optimal for your vacation family.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head beach you are enamored with, look for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly rental. Request specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
Know before you go:
- Put the owner's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Note any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be helpful if a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents a lot of problems.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at departure. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a great time? Many rental websites make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.