- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Internet access
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Racquet Club Villas 2346
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Located in the Racquet Club Villas, adjacent to Harbour Town on Hilton Head Island, this updated 1BR Sea Pines Plantation Resort condo is ideal for exploring one of America's most sought-after beach towns! Drive 8 mins. to the beach, or walk to stores and eateries.
Highlights include a balcony, shared pool, and tennis courts. Easily walk to the Harbour Town Golf Links to practice your swing.
After a day at the beach, relax in the well-appointed living area, furnished with a plush sleeper couch, appreciate seat, and armchair. Make some popcorn and have a movie nighttime on the 60' cable TV.
KITCHEN & DINING
Start the day off right by whipping up a hearty breakfast in the modern kitchen, equipped with a full suite of stainless steel appliances.
Sip morning coffee at the two-person kitchen bar. When it's time to eat, gather at the table set for four.
BEDROOM & BATH
This single-level condo sleeps up to four guests between the bedroom and a queen-size sleeper couch in the living area. The bathroom is supplied with an ample supply of plush towels and a complimentary starter supply of toiletries and bath amenities.
Sleep soundly in the bedroom, furnished with a comfortable king bed and 40' cable TV.
The updated bathroom is configured with a walk-in shower.
Appreciate the coastal breeze on the balcony, furnished with table seating for four.
Soak up the sun at the shared pool (8' deep).
EXTRA AMENITIES & MORE DETAILS
Guest amenities include beach chairs, complimentary Wi-Fi, a DVD player, and an in-unit washer/dryer.
Unassigned parking for two cars is available in front of the building. Car passes can be purchased upon arrival at the security gate at a rate of $10 for a daily pass or $30 for a weekly pass per car.
Motorcycles, motorized scooters, mini-bicycles, trailers, and commercial cars may not be parked inside the Sea Pines Plantation. Boat trailers, U-Haul trailers (or the like), campers, recreational cars, buses, and similar cars will be parked as directed by resort security personnel.
Located on the second floor (with no neighbors above), this unit is accessed via one flight of exterior stairs.
Walk 9 mins. to the bayfront amenities of Harbour Town from this hideaway at Sea Pines Plantation. Drive 8 mins. to spend the day at the beach. For varied coastal activities, book a dolphin tour, or rent bicycles and take a ride on one of the island's trendy nature trails.
Hop on the seasonal open-air trolley for simple transportation to the beach and other fashionable destinations throughout Sea Pines Resort. Golf enthusiasts can practice their swing just mins. away at Harbour Town Golf Links.This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: Welcome to Hilton Head Island! The address “108 Lighthouse Road” is visible on a board upon entering the plantation.
Parking availability at your property is for 2 cars. If additional car parking is needed, guests can purchase a Daily Gate Pass at the Sea Pines Security Gate and park in the Trolley Lot # 1 or 2 and the Trolley will drop guests at a trolley stop close to the property.
Gate/Car Pass Pickup:
Gate/car passes are required to gain access to Sea Pines Plantation and can be purchased at the Sea Pines security gates located at 32 Greenwood Drive or at the Ocean Gate off of Cordillo Parkway. All guests need to use the right lane for entry into the plantation at the Greenwood Gate.
Purchase gate/car passes upon arrival at the security gate at a rate of $10 for a daily pass or $30 for a weekly pass per car. The passes can only be purchased with cash. Sea Pines properties have limited parking availability. Please display the passes in your cars for the duration of your stay.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
This condo is located in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Golf Links and Heron Point and Ocean Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best vacation property experience:
Find your perfect rental:
- To get the largest rental home for your budget, we highly recommend booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at popular attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guides contain coupons for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Selecting the best vacation rental:
- Select your vacation dates and max budget.
- Walk to Shops & Golf! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly available on booking websites. Otherwise, call the property owner before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You'll need to work out what is optimal for your vacation group.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
- If your group is bringing pets, you will need a rental that allows animals. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Document any issues with the property during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents a lot of issues.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed everything at check-out. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on great feedback to stimulate new reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.