- As low as $220/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 1836 sq ft (171 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1836 square feet
Spread out with your family in this three bedroom villa located on George Fazio Championship Golf Course!
The first floor contains the kitchen, living and dining areas. The kitchen is generously appointed with bespoke cabinetry, granite countertops and comes completely-equipped with everything you'll need to prepare for your family. The dining area is adjacent to the kitchen and comfortably seats six. The kitchen bar seats an additional two.
The living room is sizable and features plenty of furnishings for the whole family along with an HDTV and slider to your private deck area. Upstairs are the three bedrooms.
The Primary bedroom has a king bed, HDTV and en-suite Primary bathroom. In addition to the king bed, the primary bedroom also has a trundle bed with a twin bed slide-out. This would potentially sleep an additional two guests. The Primary bathroom has an refreshed vanity and tiled tub and shower combination. The first guest bedroom has a queen bed, HDTV and private balcony to savor a morning coffee. The last guest bedroom has two twins. The guest bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bathroom between them.
Outside you'll be taking in vistas of the George Fazio golf course with your lounger, outdoor dining table and gas grille! The Fazo private community pool is also just steps away!
The beach is accessed by a short walk, even shorter bicycle ride or by calling the Palmetto Dunes Buggy, which is an on-call and seasonal shuttle service within Palmetto Dunes. There are multiple walking/cycling beach access points including Disney's beach access. Guests staying with Palmetto Dunes can appreciate discounts at all three championship golf courses, Outfitters bicycle shop, Dunes House Oceanfront restaurant and even two complimentary hours of tennis or pickleball court time (first come, first served)!
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the perfect Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
How to get the best value:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the best value, consider shifting your family's Hilton Head trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides that include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select your vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Large Golf Course Villa with Lots of Space for Everyone! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the property management company before you reserve the home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you will need a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Visiting for a single event? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
Know before you go:
- Store the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- Make a record of any damages to the property during check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Re-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on great feedback to propel new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.2 miles