- As low as $99/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1000 sq ft (93 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1000 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
The Greens condominiums are within Shipyard Plantation, a private residential and resort community with many cycling and walking paths. The complex encompasses two and a half blocks of the Atlantic Ocean, the Sonesta oceanfront resort, and the Van der Meer Tennis Academy. The Greens #204 offers a roomy one bedroom, one a half bath, one King bed in the master bedroom and a sleeper couch in the living room. The kitchen is upgraded with granite, stainless steel appliances, new carpets, new tiles, new wood laminate, brand new furnishings, new bathroom vanities, and new drapes. This home is striking and has all the amenities you expect including two flat-screen TV's, complimentary WiFi, and a completely outfitted kitchen to prepare any meal. The Greens #204 also provides outstanding office space, reading nook, or relaxation room - multipurpose room for whatever you choose to use it for.
Guests staying at The Greens #204 savor dining and entertainment venues offered by Sonesta. The Shipyard Golf Course has a unique combination 9, 18, or 27 holes available for play. Just beyond Shipyard gate, visitors find a wide selection of eateries, shopping venues, and entertainment for all ages at Coligny Plaza in North Forest Beach.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC..
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 1 car.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26855
City/town permit number: 026855
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is next to a golf course and near the beach. Van Der Meer Tennis Academy and Shipyard Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit The Sandbox and Adventure Cove. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Hilton Head area. To find the best value, consider changing your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Some hosts and property managers offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guides contain deals for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose your dates and budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. New listing! Spacious condo w/ shared pool & tennis courts - Golf on-site! has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is normally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the host before reserving the home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to work out which bed configuration is suitable for your family.
- Some properties allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask your host about your furry family members before booking.
- Is your group looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking
Have a great stay:
- Add the host's phone number to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would at home.
- To make sure that no damages are attributed to your family's visit, make a record of any problem areas upon your arrival. Speak to the property manager right away to relay any damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a great vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.