- As low as $101/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 881 sq ft (82 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 881 square feet
Island Club 124
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
This one-bedroom, one-and-a-half bathroom condo villa at Island Club sleeps four people and is conveniently located at the end of the building, offering a private patio. The condo gives you access to shared pools and a shared hot tub, as well as a zero-entry kids's pool, playground, tanning shelves, exercise center, and sports courts.
This Island Club villa complex is located in the Folly Field area of Hilton Head Island. Walkways lead guests directly to the beach from this oceanfront property, and picnic areas with barbecues offer great places to hang out.
The living area, which has a 36-inch flatscreen TV, a sleeper couch, and inviting armchair, opens onto a balcony that overlooks the lagoon and offers patio seating. A dining area, adjacent to the living room and directly across from a completely equipped kitchen, offers a two-seat breakfast bar in addition to a table and chairs. The bedroom features a king bed, a 30-inch flatscreen TV, and an adjoining private bathroom equipped with a cavernous shower.
With fishing lagoons, bicycle units, lawn games, and more, the Island Club will appeal to both kids and adults. Book this comfortable one-bedroom condo today for a calming vacation on Hilton Head Island today!
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games supplied
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, outfitted lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is included.
There are no elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26425
City/town permit number: 026425
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the waterfront. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best vacation home experience:
Sticking to a rental home budget:
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked early. Reserving your vacation property six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Booking your vacation rental in Fall or Spring is an excellent way to save on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer renters an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby tours and attractions.
Selecting and booking the right Hilton Head vacation home:
- Select your vacation dates and budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Cozy Villa with Private Balcony, Shared Pool & Hot Tub - Walk to the Beach has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is often accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, call the property management company before you book your rental. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a rental that allows animals. Ask for information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
More tips for your stay:
- We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Upon check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- At departure, take a final walk-through to make sure you did not leave anything behind. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental one final time and scan for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on good feedback to drive more bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.8 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.9 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.5 miles