- As low as $118/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Living room
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 588 sq ft (55 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 588 square feet
Spa On Port Royal Sound 2217
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Find every essential for a fun-filled beach vacation at this updated, second-floor condo at The Spa on Port Royal Sound. As part of this oceanfront complex, you'll appreciate painless access to the beach, amazing on-site amenities, and the beautiful golf courses and bicycle paths of Hilton Head Island.
This condo faces the courtyard at The Spa on Port Royal Sound, a beachfront property with indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a hot tub, a exercise center, tennis and basketball courts, grilling and picnic areas, a playground, and a pretty stretch of beach on Port Royal Sound. It's a great location on the north side of Hilton Head, right between Fish Haul Beach Park and Historic Mitchellville Freedom Park.
It's a breeze spending your days at the beach here, with an assortment of beach gear and toys supplied for your use. After a day of body boarding, swimming, and beachcombing, come home to toss your towels in the washer/dryer, relax for a bit in central AC, and relax on the screened balcony with a cold glass of sweet tea in hand.
The interior is smartly laid out, with the main living area bringing together a sitting room with a TV (with both cable and streaming capability), a well-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, and a butcher-block breakfast bar for casual dining. In addition to the bedroom, there's a bunk nook in the hallway that's ideal for kids.
-Indoor and outdoor swimming pools
-Tennis and basketball courts
-Grilling and picnic areas
-Beach on Port Royal Sound
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island, LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 30351
City/town permit number: 035720
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. The Village at Wexford and Tanger Outlet Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
How to get the best rental home experience:
Getting the most from your rental home budget:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Book your Hilton Head rental in the Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which will include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- To start, have your family decide on vacation dates and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. Second-floor condo in beachfront complex with pools, hot tub, tennis & gym has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is commonly available on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the host before reserving the home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You will need to establish what is best for your trip.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head destination you love, search for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
Know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- Document any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all of your things. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a fantastic stay? Most rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 0.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 0.5 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 3.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.2 miles