- As low as $250/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cobblestone flooring in public areas
- Coffee/tea maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tile flooring in public areas
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Both of your balconies have a landscape view, but sit, be still, and if the surf is up, let the calming sound of the breaking waves lull you into total relaxation.
The signature split floor plan of The Moorings complex offers max. privacy for each of the 2 bedrooms and 3-baths in this raised 1st floor end unit, which features less than a 2-min. walk to the beach and covered parking under the building.
Upon entering the tiled front entry, two inner doors open to separate areas of the villa. On the right, door "83" opens to a second modest entryway that provides access to a full bath, with a walk-in shower and stack washer/dryer, and then leads to the main living area. The galley-style kitchen features new cabinets, countertops, and stainless steelappliances, as well as tile floor and a enormous dining/serving counter with four stools that overlooks the living/dining area.
The formal dining area has a table with seating for six. The adjoining living room features a comfortable seating group with a couch and two chairs, a Flat screen TV/VCR/DVD, a huge sunny window wall, hard wood floors throughout the family area, and a slider door on each side of the room, which open to two separate balconies.
The master bedroom has a king-size bed, aFlat screen TV, a sizable side window, a slider door to one of the balconies, and a private bath.
Returning to the entry entryway, door "84" on the left leads to a roomy bedroom featuring two queen beds, a flat screen TV, a slider door to the second balcony, and a private bath.
A non-returnable fee of $225.00 per pet plus tax is required if you are bringing a pet. Max is 2 dogs; 75 pounds per dog.
For specials, promotions, deals and additional availability please contact our local Hilton Head Island sales agents at Sunset Units.
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve, while Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Hilton Head rental booking tips and tricks:
Finding the best rental home value:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation rental up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Summer is the most expensive season in coastal SC. To get the best rental within budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Some hosts offer rate reductions for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guides have offers and deals for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Planning and choosing the perfectrental:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation dates, and select a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Sunset Rentals
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property management company before you reserve your rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or charges may be applied to your agreement.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head attraction you are crazy about, keep an eye out for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
Considerations for your stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- Make a record of any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all belongings. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, remember to take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a terrific vacation? Many rental websites make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.4 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.2 miles