- As low as $203/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 11
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1878 sq ft (174 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 11
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1878 square feet
This enormous three bedroom and three bathroom villa overlooks the pool and is seconds from the beach!
Upon entering the home there are two bedrooms on the first floor. The left bedroom features two Queen-sized beds and an en-suite bathroom with tub and shower combination. The right side bedroom also features two Queen-sized beds and en-suite bathroom with tub and shower combination. Both of these bedrooms have sliders to outdoor patios which overlook the pool area! The spiral staircase takes you to the middle floor where the living room, dining and kitchen areas are located. The living room features comfortable leather furnishings and a flat screen TV. The kitchen comes entirely equipped to meet your family's cooking needs, with granite countertops. The dining area has seating for six. This middle has a slider to a very huge balcony which extends the length of the villa and overlooks the pool area. There is a full third bathroom on this level with a tub and shower combination. The Spiral staircase takes you up one more level to the Master bedroom with King bed.
The beach, pool and Dunes House oceanfront bar and grille are just seconds away from this impressive villa!
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is on the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Palmetto Dunes Club and George Fazio Golf Course. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best rental home experience:
Find your best deal:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. To book the most suitable rental within your budget, we recommend booking in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Hilton Head attractions. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts and property managers offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guides contain deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Planning and picking a perfect Hilton Head rental:
- Start by having your family agree to the best dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family requires. Hilton Head Vacation Rental steps away from the beach! has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available on booking websites. If they are not listed, call the property manager before booking the property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to work out what configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- Some properties allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask your host about your furry family members before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your smartphone.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are beneficial if a dispute is filed.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often an excellent source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are out, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all of your things. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on good feedback to compel new reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.4 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.1 miles