- As low as $523/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1251 sq ft (116 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1251 square feet
Come appreciate this wonderfully decorated and refreshed two bedroom villa located just steps from the beach! With its tasteful and smartly-decorated beach decor, you'll know you're home!
Moorings villas have charming separation of its two bedrooms, which is ideal for families, multiple couples and groups alike. On the left side of the unit is the kitchen, dining, living and primary bedroom areas.
The kitchen is updated with granite countertops and bespoke cabinetry. The kitchen will be completely-equipped, making meals at home an painless task. The dining area is just off the kitchen and comfortably seats six guests.
The living room is striking with its updated furnishings and Intelligent TV. On either side of the living room there is a slider to one of two private deck/balconies.
Completing the left side of the condominium is the primary bedroom with king bed, slider to private deck/balcony and an en-suite primary bathroom. The primary bathroom consists of a pretty two-sink vanity and updated bespoke-tiled walk-in shower.
On the right side of the villa is the very sizable guest bedroom, which consists of two Queen size beds, Intelligent TV, slider access to the second private balcony and its own en-suite guest bathroom. This updated guest bathroom consists of a bespoke-tiled tub and shower combination.
The two balconies provide outdoor dining and calming furnishings, accepting you to savor the sunshine and breathe in the warm salt air! The ocean is mere seconds away, along with the Moorings community pool and Dunes House Oceanfront Bar and Grille!
**This property has an active Ring security camera
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect vacation rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Booking in Spring or Fall is a good way to save money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some owners offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Filter your rental search:
- Start by having your family select a vacation week and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Smartly Decorated Updated Two Bedroom Villa Walking Distance to the Ocean! has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available on booking pages. If not, email or call the property owner before you book your home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head attraction you love, browse properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
- If your family is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly rental. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Be aware that some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
Advice for a great stay:
- Add the owner's information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- During check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers disrupting your home life. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let burglars spoil your trip.
- At departure, take a walk-through to confirm you did not forget any personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a excellent stay? Most rental managers make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.4 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.1 miles