- As low as $144/Week
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Available in all rooms: Internet access
- Available in some public areas: Internet access
- Beach access
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing
- Jet skiing nearby
- Motor boating
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Outlet shopping
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1132 sq ft (105 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing
- Water tubing
- Water tubing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Winery tours
About this PropertyVillage House 110
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Village House 110 is a smashing family-friendly condo so close to the beach you can already feel the breeze! Located in the Village House in Port Royal Village, this condo is well maintained and decorated with a light and airy touch. This well-appointed and charmingly furnished escapade creates a comfortable and calming environment for either a vacation or a long-term rental. Great location only a few mins. walk to the beach, pool, and Westin.
Enter the building through the lobby and take the elevator to the first level. The keyless entry system on the front door of the condo makes direct check-in and check-out a breeze. You are greeted with the striking luxury vinyl plank floor, tasteful décor, many updates, comfortable furnishings, and flatscreen TVs in every room! The living room has a sleeper couch and loveseat, a enormous, wall-mounted flat panel TV, and balcony access for appreciating the serene sounds of the village.
The entirely-equipped and awesomely updated kitchen has everything needed for preparing daily meals. The bespoke cabinets, decorative backsplash, stone counters, and stainless appliances offer just the right touch to complete this smashing update. The dining area is just off the kitchen and has a table and six chairs.
The main bedroom has a king bed, a wall-mounted flatscreen TV, balcony access, and an updated private bathroom with a glass-enclosed walk-in shower. The guest bedroom has two queen beds, a flat panel TV, and access to a hallway bathroom with a glass-enclosed tub/shower combo. The Village House is a multi-story building with lobby entry (lobby locks after hours for security) and offers an unassigned community parking lot and access to a shared community pool.
Things to know:
Parking notes: Please park anywhere in the open-air community lot. Parking is not assigned. The covered garage area is for owners only. Please do not park in the garage area as your car will be towed.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Find the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many official tourism bureaus offer promotional tourism guides with deals for rental properties, restaurants and tours. These guides may provide an excellent start to your rental home search.
- Flexible about when you might take a trip? The off-peak seasons will offer amazing rates on weekly rental properties.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Many vacation rental companies provide special discounts to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Is there a certain experience you are mainly looking forward to ? Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the family activities and landmarks you are most interested in.
- Management companies and individual property owners typically offer their clients an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base term rate, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any nights missed a result of health emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated motel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Vacation Rental Tricks & Tips
You may be shocked to discover how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available makes it possible to find an perfect getaway to suit their Hilton Head crew, from relaxing condos to grand event homes with several bedrooms.
Virtually all rental homes in Hilton Head are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, technology and experience to provide effortless operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
We've developed a short guide to assist you in getting most from your rental experience.
How to find and reserve the perfect rental home:
Do you believe "Family-Friendly Condo near the Beach w/Balcony, Free WiFi, Shared Pool & Grills" is the best rental for your upcoming vacation? Read this check list to make sure it fits your needs.
Begin Your Search Early
Like many desirable hot spots, In Hilton Head the best rentals are booked very early. Booking your rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, when possible. Holiday reunions can be a popular time for groups to plot their Summer vacations..
Select your Town and Vacation Week
Agreement can often be complicated among members of the family, but once this challenging part is finished everything will start to slide in place.
Just How Many Beds?
How many family members are planning to share your getaway? Be mindful that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to determine what is suitable for your family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available online. Otherwise, speak to the property owner before you book.
Stay on a Budget
Does your selected vacation property suit your budget during that choice Summer week? If several individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, make sure each group understands their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to contribute. Most rental documents call for a single individual to be liable for the full reservation.
Compose a list of "Preferences" and "Necessities"
What amenities is the group looking for? Is a screened porch a requirement? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or night life? Are mattress sheets included with the rental, or will you need to take your own? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and wants" from your party to help narrow your search to the perfect property.
Accessibility and Special Factors to consider
Appropriate accessibility could make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are necessary, factor that into your search. Nearly all vacation home listings include a list of amenities.
Make sure you include your companion! Animal policies are different at each property. Study descriptions carefully. Make sure that you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra charges may apply when pets are added.
Searching the Internet
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. Local vacation home management companies pride themselves on a superior rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make sure the vacation home has everything required. If it is something is missing, the rental home management company may know of similar homes that suit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an extra night. Your greatest opportunity for a reduced rate will be changing to a less desirable week.
Study the Entire Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Make sure your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Be sure to be aware of the cancellation policy before booking. Rental management companies and individual rental owners commonly offer their guests the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your standard vacation rental rate, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed a result of personal health care emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas.
After you believe you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. Do not forget that most rental contracts will require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Make sure you get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Take notes of any damage when you arrive. We also suggest immediately calling the rental manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any critical fixes.
- Should there be any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, house access, pool operation, etc... we advise you ask the property manager immediately. A quick phone call eliminates many problems.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. Residents will likely be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people are a great source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Make sure you've packed all of your personal belongings. Sweep every room in the home for left-behind possessions. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, cabinets, decks, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damages. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your stay? Most property management companies and rental search sites make it easy for renters to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was excellent, they will likely appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong, we recommend being understanding but genuine with regards to rental experience. Top property owners and managers will try hard to rectify the situation.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Does everyone want to go back? If everything was amazing, next year's vacation planning is going to be relatively easy. Otherwise, you have gained valuable experience to help with the next search.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.6 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.8 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 1.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.4 miles