- As low as $101/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1132 sq ft (105 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1132 square feet
Village House 110
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Village House 110 is a smashing family-friendly condo so close to the beach you can already feel the breeze! Located in the Village House in Port Royal Village, this condo is well maintained and decorated with a light and airy touch. This well-appointed and attractively furnished escapade creates a comfortable and calming environment for either a vacation or a long-term rental. Great location only a few mins. walk to the beach, pool, and Westin.
Enter the building through the lobby and take the elevator to the first level. The keyless entry system on the front door of the condo makes direct check-in and check-out a breeze. You are greeted with the gorgeous luxury vinyl plank floor, tasteful décor, many updates, comfortable furnishings, and flatscreen TVs in every room! The living room has a sleeper couch and loveseat, a enormous, wall-mounted flat panel TV, and balcony access for appreciating the serene sounds of the village.
The completely-equipped and awesomely updated kitchen has everything needed for preparing daily meals. The bespoke cabinets, decorative backsplash, stone counters, and stainless appliances offer just the right touch to complete this smashing update. The dining area is just off the kitchen and has a table and six chairs.
The main bedroom has a king bed, a wall-mounted flatscreen TV, balcony access, and an updated private bathroom with a glass-enclosed walk-in shower. The guest bedroom has two queen beds, a flat panel TV, and access to a hallway bathroom with a glass-enclosed tub/shower combo. The Village House is a multi-story building with lobby entry (lobby locks after hours for security) and offers an unassigned community parking lot and access to a shared community pool.
Things to know:
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 029949
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club and Port Royal Golf Club. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Hilton Head rental experience:
Sticking to a budget:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation rental up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. To book the best vacation home for your budget, we suggest reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your group qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guides that include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing and booking the rightvacation home:
- Choose a group leader, choose your trip dates, and select a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Family-friendly condo near the beach with balcony, central AC, & shared pool has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is often available online. Otherwise, call the property management company before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- If your group is bringing pets, you must book a property that allows animals. Request specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head attraction you are enamored with, keep an eye out for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
Tips to have a terrific stay:
- We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your family's visit, make note of any problem areas during arrival. Get in touch with the property manager right away to record any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers disrupting your peaceful home. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a great time? Many rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.6 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.8 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 1.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.4 miles