- As low as $335/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 1465 sq ft (136 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1465 square feet
The Hilton Head Beach villas are professionally managed by Vacation Time of Hilton Head and are best rented directly through our website.
*** BEAUTIFUL NEW SWIMMING POOL UNDER CONSTRUCTION - SLATED REOPENING MEMORIAL DAY 2024 (see rendering in photos)
This villa is very close to the ocean with a pretty view and it opens out onto the courtyard and the pool. This villa has three bedrooms and three full baths. On the top level you will find 2 bedrooms each with a king size bed and individual baths. The lower level has one bedroom with 1 twin bed and a set of bunk beds and a full bath, a den/family room with a couch bed, TV, DVD/VCR player, and game table with chairs. On the main floor you will find a completely equipped kitchen, dining area, living room with flat screen TV and DVD/VCR player. The lower lever of this condo also has patio access. There you will find an outdoor dining table and chairs, BBQ grille and the property courtyard leading to the pool.
**Weekly units only Saturday to Saturday in the summer months and a 3 nighttime minimum in the off season months**
**Telephone for daily prices & availability, some restrictions may apply**
About the Area
Located on the beach, this vacation home is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Mitchel. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. With jet skiing, kayaking, and parasailing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the best vacation rental experience:
When to go & When to reserve a Hilton Head rental home:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is the most expensive season in coastal SC. Booking your Hilton Head vacation rental in the Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers frequently offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guides contain deals for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Filter your search:
- Begin by choosing potential vacation weeks and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Family Friendly, Oceanview, Close to Coligny Plaza has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible online. Otherwise, email the host before you book the home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to establish what is suitable for your trip.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you will need a rental that allows animals. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
More tips for your visit:
- Add the owner's contact information to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let crooks spoil your vacation.
- To make sure that no damages are linked to your stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas during arrival. message the host immediately to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected everything. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to propel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.