- As low as $176/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1600 sq ft (148.6 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1600 square feet
Seascape Villas, Unit 3239
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
The sun, sand, and surf are practically at your doorstep when you call this Hilton Head Seascape Villa your home away from home! Spend your days swimming in the condo's shared pool, followed by cookouts prepared over the private gas grille. Al fresco meals can be adored on the cavernous deck, complete with an umbrella for additional sun protection.
Inside, you'll feel right at home amidst the living room's soft seating and sizable Intelligent TV. The condo's well-equipped kitchen features stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, whereas the wooden dining table is ideal for family-style meals, as well as, board game nights.
Before you settle down for the day, be sure to visit Coligny Beach Park, Harbour Town Golf Links, the Harbour Town Lighthouse, and the Coastal Discovery Museum. Before bed each evening, tune the central air-conditioning to your liking and crawl under the soft linens, available in each of the rooms.
Check-in time: 4:00 PM.
Check-out time: 10:00 AM.
All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 3 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 030321
City/town permit number: 30321
About the Area
Located near the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Stoney-Baynard Ruins and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Our top Rental property booking tips:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- To find the best value, change your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved very early. Booking your rental home six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies typically offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Often, property management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing the perfect vacation rental:
- Begin by choosing the best vacation week and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Beach access condo with deck, pool, washer/dryer, and AC - snowbird-friendly has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the property management company before you reserve your rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to establish what bed configuration is suitable for your trip.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- If your family is traveling with pets, search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
Know before you go:
- Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Record any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if there is a dispute.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let crooks spoil your trip.
- Double-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on good ratings to propel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.