- As low as $143/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Horse riding nearby
- Internet access
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1022 sq ft (95 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1022 square feet
Stones Throw 39
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
A stone's throw from everything is what you'll be at this shady beach getaway. Steps from pristine beaches and mins. from world-class golf and Hilton Head attractions, this two-bedroom villa is sure to please. Located in the Stone's Throw community of Folly Field Beach, you'll also appreciate access to a variety of onsite amenities including an outdoor pool, community grille/picnic areas, and direct beach access paths.
The two-story interior features a split-level design with upstairs bedroom spaces and communal living areas on the ground floor. Entirely updated throughout, this brightly-lit space is rich with modern design and amenities. Private, furnished patios off the front and back of the home offer ample opportunity for summertime cookouts, al fresco dining, and five-o'clock beverages.
The kitchen features a sleek array of stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher, for whipping up at-home meals with ease. There's indoor dining for four or you can take meals out front to the four-seater patio table with an umbrella. Make the most of blue skies and sunshine with a Bar-B-Que out on the back patio using the private gas grille.
The living room is the ideal place to relax after a day of sun and fun. Unwind under the cool central AC while streaming your favorite shows and movies on the intelligent TV.
Things to know
Free high-speed WiFi - ideal for Zoom calls, remote work/schooling, streaming media
The pool is open seasonally.
There are two beach chairs, an umbrella, beach toys, and a wagon available for guest use in the front storage closet.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already included in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 054144
City/town permit number: 26992
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Adventure Cove and Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and kayaking nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and horse riding.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Note from host: Dogs only. Max of 2.
Getting the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
Sticking to a rental home budget:
- To get the best value, consider shifting your family's Hilton Head vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer warm weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental home up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Booking websites frequently offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, travel guide magazines contain money saving offers on local accommodations and attractions.
How to choose the perfect vacation rental:
- First, have your family commit to the best dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Snowbird/dog-friendly villa with WiFi, 2 patios, & grill + pool/ beach access has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is often accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, email the property management company before reserving the home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head attraction you simply love, keep an eye out for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or applied to your agreement.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be useful if there is a dispute.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers bothering your home life. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental home while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a excellent vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your property and/or host was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles