- As low as $141/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1086 sq ft (101 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1086 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Step through the front door of this second-floor condo and discover a space brimming with chic coastal decor, modern amenities, and comfortable furnishings, all just blocks from miles of pristine coastline and countless possibilities.
This immaculate end unit features a well-equipped, full kitchen with stainless steel appliances and plenty of countertop prep space to make it painless to prepare your favorite recipes. Dine at the adjacent extendable table with seating for up to six guests (ideal for rainy day family games) or step out into the screened sunroom for the ideal alfresco experience! Back inside, the plush, sunlit living area invites you to take a seat and channel surf for a while, while the second furnished sunroom offers an additional space for everybody to spread out, breathe in the fresh air off the ocean, and relax.
When you want to hit the beach, you're just two blocks from the sand, however an on-site pool offers a convenient way to cool down and meet your neighbors! Family-friendly extras include a Pack 'n Play, board games, tennis racquets and balls, pool noodles, sand toys, body boards, a beach wagon, and beach chairs.
- Outdoor pool
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 29983
City/town permit number: 053646
About the Area
Located near the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Harbour Town Lighthouse and Stoney-Baynard Ruins. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head rental property booking tips:
When to visit & When to book:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in the Hilton Head area. Reserve your Hilton Head vacation in Fall or Spring to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to pick the perfect rental home in the Hilton Head area:
- Start by selecting potential vacation weeks and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Serene coastal-themed condo with a pool, washer/dryer, central AC, & dual decks has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available online. If they are not listed, email or call the host before you reserve your rental. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly property. Ask for details on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Does your family require unique amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Make a record of any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your home life. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Re-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a fantastic stay? Many rental managers make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.