- As low as $225/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golfing on site
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1232 sq ft (114 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1232 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Step out onto one of the balconies of this fourth-floor Villamare condo for a view of the beach. Inside this two-bedroom, two-bathroom condo, a cavernous floor plan invites all to relax and relax. Plus, you'll have access to the oceanfront pool community picnic deck and exercise center with an indoor pool and hottub.
The oceanfront Villamare complex is surrounded by lush tropical palm trees and charmingly landscaped pathways. When you're not appreciating shared amenities, head over to the private beach entrance to sunbathe and appreciate the waves crashing.
The open living, dining, and kitchen areas and main bedroom- with its garden tub, private bathroom with step-in shower, and flat-screen TV - are on one side of the villa, and the guest bedroom, with its flat-screen TV and private bathroom, are on the other side.
There is new floor in the living room and both bedrooms. New curtains, paint, and furnishings updates make this villa and its vistas outstanding! The living room features a flat-screen TV and sleeper couch. Guests can eat at the roomy dining table or at the breakfast bar in the completely equipped kitchen. This home's ocean vistas are on either of the two balconies located off the main bedroom and living room as well as the guest bedroom.
This delightful home away from home will draw you back year after year!
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
October 15, 2023 - April 30, 2024, the main pool will be closed. The new serenity/adult pool and main pool will be under construction. The indoor pool and exercise center will remain open.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 27946
City/town permit number: 027946
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Palmetto Dunes Club and George Fazio Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
When to reserve a Hilton Head rental home & When to go:
- Summer is high season in the Hilton Head area. To get the best value, try changing your family's Hilton Head trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property management companies offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, travel guide magazines contain discounts for nearby shops and restaurants.
Selecting and booking the perfect Hilton Head vacation home:
- Begin by selecting your potential vacation weeks and a budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group needs. Amazing ocean-view condo steps from the beach - pools, hot tubs & gym on-site has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible online. If you don't see them listed, call the host before you book your rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to work out what configuration is best for your vacation group.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- If your family is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly property. Ask for information on breed, size, and type requirements. Some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Record any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if there is a dispute.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors bothering your peace. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let thieves ruin your family vacation.
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to make sure you haven't leave anything behind. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a great time? Many rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.4 miles