- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golfing on site
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Parasailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1232 sq ft (114 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1232 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Step out onto one of the balconies of this fourth-floor Villamare condo for a view of the close by beach. The condo complex offers many amenities for guests, including shared pools, picnic area, beach access, and a hot tub.
Set among lagoons and tropical palm trees, Villamare is in the Palmetto Dunes Resort area along the Atlantic Coast of Hilton Head Island, SC. Guests can access the beach by taking a short walk along the private boardwalk - with convenient outdoor shower - that leads from the condo area to the shore. The facilities at the villa complex include an oceanfront outdoor pool that is heated seasonally, an indoor heated pool and hot tub, a exercise center, and a picnic area with grilles, swings, and seating.
The open living, dining, and kitchen areas and master bedroom - with its garden tub, private bathroom with step-in shower, and flatscreen TV - are on one side of this villa, and the guest bedroom, with its flatscreen TV and private bathroom, are on the other side. The living room features a flatscreen TV and a sleeper couch. Guests can eat at the dining table that seats six or at the breakfast bar in the entirely equipped kitchen. Appreciate the home's ocean view on either of two balconies located off the master bedroom and living room as well as on the guest bedroom.
Book your stay at this Villamare condo today.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: Parking is unassigned and parking passes are required. Gated entrance. No street parking.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
City/town permit number: 27946
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect vacation rental experience:
Finding your best deal:
- Summertime is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Reserve your rental home in Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines that include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Start by selecting your trip dates and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Amazing Ocean-View Condo with Shared Indoor and Outdoor Pools and Hot Tubs has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property management company before booking your home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head destination you are enamored with, look for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly rental. Request details on breed, size, and type requirements. Some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the property manager's information to your phone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- At Check-in, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent many concerns.
- Be respectful. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- Re-check the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a wonderful vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.4 miles