- As low as $400/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Bed sheets provided
- Boat on site
- Car required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Hiking nearby
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Local meal delivery service
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1260 sq ft (117 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1260 square feet
**NOTICE: The new adult serenity pool construction by the grille area AND the main pool/hot tub/deck remodel is expected to begin 9/15/23 with estimated completion in early March.The Indoor pool and hot tub will remain available*** The multi million dollar upgrade will make Villamare you best choice for this summer and for many years to come. Wake up in bed and look out at the ocean! You will savor vistas of the Atlantic Ocean, gorgeous beach and pool with BALCONIES OFF THE LIVING AREA, MASTER BEDAS WELL AS A BALCONY OFF THE GUEST BEDROOM. DIRECT BEACH ACCESS. Walk to golf and tennis. Adjacent to the Oceanfront Marriott Resort and Spa. At 1 Ocean Lane. Our Villamare Oceanfront condominium's superb ocean vistas make it one of the most charming in the complex. Our villa is located close to the pool and the finest sandy beach on Hilton Head, a short walk for the little legs hauling beach toys and shovels. We are in Building #1 (there are 3 buildings). We have a great LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION. Also painless for the grownups carrying our beach chairs and umbrellas down to the beach. We provide a Beach Wagon. No stairs to the Beach. The Villamare includes an oceanfront pool and hot tub. The complex has an indoor pool, sauna, and exercise room. Our villa is on the third floor of building number one.
UNBEATABLE VIEWS OF THE OCEAN
YOU ARE ONLY 25 YARDS FROM THE BEACH
SEE OUR ACTUAL PHOTOS
Our bright and sunny villa is delightfully furnished with all the amenities, refreshed furnishings: new living room sleeper and appreciate seat, chair, new dining set and bedspreads throughout. Everyone loves our KEY LESS ENTRY, an open kitchen with a granite breakfast bar. THE SPACIOUS OPEN GREAT ROOM FLOORING PLAN LETS YOU SEE THE OCEAN FROM THE KITCHEN WITH YOUR FIRST CUP OF COFFEE IN THE MORNING.The vistas from the living room and master bedroom are shown in the photos. Everyone who stays here raves about the view. The entirely furnished living area includes a queen sleeper and loveseat, 50' flat screen TV, and DVD player. COMPLIMENTARY HIGHSPEED WIFI.
Our balcony has a table and chairs for alfresco dining when you do not want to go out.
The Master Suite is separated from the living area by French doors and also features a balcony off the master bedroom, a king-sized bed with a pillow top bed, flat screen TV, and a raised bathroom vanity, jaccuzzi tub and private walk in shower.
The huge guest bedroom suite has two queen beds with eurotop beds, its own full bathroom with a enormous soaking tub, walk in shower, sizable flat screen TV with a DVD player. and a second private balcony.
AFTER STAYING HERE, YOU WILL JOIN OUR MANY GUESTS THAT RETURN YEAR AFTER YEAR.
YOUR VILLA IS CHECKED BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL TO INSURE THAT IT IS CLEAN AND READY.
WE HAVE ARRANGEMENTS WITH A LOCAL COMPANY TO CONTACT FOR EMERGENCY REPAIRS THAT MIGHT ARISE DURING YOUR STAY.
WE TAKE PRIDE IN OUR VILLA AND YOUR COMFORT DURING YOUR STAY. YOU CAN CALL US WITH QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE.
WE VISIT OUR PROPERTY OFTEN TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING MEETS OUR APPROVAL, REPLACING, REFURBISHING....
WE VALUE OUR REPEAT GUESTS.
THIS IS A NON SMOKING AND NO PET UNIT! NO EXCEPTIONS.
The Villamare is the ultimate semi-tropical oceanfront resort with the best location and 400 ft. wide beach on HH Island. Villamare's handsome grounds and onsite amenities include an olympic size oceanfront pool, kiddy pool and hot tub, an indoor health club (indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, and exercise equipment) ,intertwining walkways and lagoons, Bar-B-Que area, sitting areas, and covered parking.
The Marriott Resort with its pool bar and eateries is right next door.,
Drive into the Palmetto Dunes Gates and park your car! You can walk to the world acclaimed PD Tennis and Pickle Ball Center, Robert Trent Jones golf course, the Fazio and Arthur Hills courses, Alexander's restaurant, the General Store, as well as Fish Creek Landing for bicycle and canoe rental.We even have a seasonal PALMETTO DUNES SHUTTLE that takes you to Shelter Cove, and close by Mall & Shopping.
THIS IS A NON-SMOKING AND NO PET VILLA.
Keywords: Oceanfront Condominium
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
How to find the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
When to reserve a Hilton Head rental home & When to go:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Book your vacation home in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies frequently offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines contain coupons for local accommodations and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your trip dates, and select a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Beautiful Beachfront Villamare - See our view! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is almost always available on booking websites. Otherwise, email the property manager before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds. You'll need to work out what is suitable for your family.
- Are you visiting for a single event? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly rental. Get specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. Store the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent lots of issues.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let burglars spoil your holiday.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a excellent time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles