- As low as $88/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1450 sq ft (135 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1450 square feet
Welcome to 2334 Racquet Club! This refreshed villa has 2 bedrooms and 2.5 baths and is located close to Harbour Town.
This comfortable villa has two cavernous bedrooms and enormous closets. When you first walk in, the kitchen is open to the dining area and living room. The living room offers plenty of seating to relax after a day out in the sun. Heading upstairs, the first room has a queen and twin beds. The second room has a king bed and a couch that can be pulled out. Each room has its own bathroom.
Unwind on the two balconies looking over the lagoon and watch the birds play. This villa is conveniently located near Harbour Town and its world of shopping, dining, and recreation. Also, the Sea Pines Beach Club is just a leisurely bicycle ride away.
• Proximity to the beach: 10 min bicycle ride to the beach. Also 2 min bicycle ride to Harbour Town and 2 min walk to Sea Pines Center
• Family Animals are not allowed
• Sea Pines Resort Conveniences:
• Community Pool
• 4 Community Clay Tennis Courts
Rent price includes: Rental Rate, Hospitality Program, Beach Gear Credit, Booking Processing Fees, and Departure Clean. Your Luxury Concierge is supplied with no additional cost.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this villa is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Stoney-Baynard Ruins are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Practice your golf swing on a nearby course, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as ecotours and horse riding in the area.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head rental booking tips and tricks:
Cost saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Book your Hilton Head rental property in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Booking websites often offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, travel guides contain offers and deals for local tours and attractions.
Choosing the best rental:
- Choose vacation week and maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Renovated villa overlooking the lagoon, minutes from Harbour Town! has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible on booking pages. If not, reach out to the host before you reserve your home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the owner about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Is your family looking for unique amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Save the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent many difficulties.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would back home.
- At Check-in, note any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Re-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to compel more reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.