- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Direct access to the beach
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited onsite parking (max 1 space)
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near coin laundry
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Picnic area
- Private pool
- Seasonal outdoor pool
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 7
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 854 sq ft (79 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 854 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Treat the family to a resort getaway at this 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental condo on Hilton Head Island! Excitement and pristine amenities await inside Hilton Head Resort - with pools, hot tubs, oceanfront cabanas, tennis courts, direct access to the beach and much more. Clear the calendar for a South Carolina escape filled with oceanside sun and plenty of sand! After days spent soaking up the South Carolina sun, you'll look forward to retiring to this chic family hideaway.
-- THE PROPERTY --
** 30% Discount for Stays of 30 Days or More! **
Bedroom 1: Full Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin/Full Bunk Bed, Twin Bed | Additional Sleeping: Air Mattress
Dust off your sandy feet and head inside to relax in a comfortable condo that will feel just like home. Parlor in the living room couches and choose a movie to watch on the flat-screen cable TV with the family, or spend some alone time appreciating a show of your own on a flat-screen cable TV in each bedroom.
When you grow hungry, head to the kitchen to begin meal preparations for the evening. The kitchen is entirely equipped with refreshed appliances and culinary amenities to make home-cooked meals a breeze. Serve dinner at the 4-person table, where you can appreciate good food with the family.
As the day comes to a close, tuck the kids into the twin-over-full bunk bed in the second bedroom, before retreating to the master. You can savor a bit of tranquility and privacy in the main bedroom, where you'll have the added luxuries of a flat-screen TV and en-suite bath. Additional sleeping can be found on the supplied air bed.
As you stay at Hilton Head Resort, you'll have access to dozens of amenities, including an ocean-front cabana, 6 tennis courts, 2 outdoor pools, indoor hot tub, indoor heated pool, indoor wading/kid's pool, a exercise center, badminton court, butterfly garden, sundeck, 3 lagoon ponds, boardwalk over marsh to beach, indoor running track, a steam room and sauna, badminton, volleyball courts, a picnic area, coin-operated laundry, seasonal bar and grille (not affiliated w/ resort), seasonal deli (not affiliated w/ resort), and complimentary shuttle service to the beach!
-- THE LOCATION --
Take the boardwalk or a complimentary golf cart ride down to the beach to experience South Carolina's sandy coast! Walk the shoreline to visit Burkes Beach, Hilton Head Island Beach, and Islanders Beach Park. If you're looking for even more oceanside fun, drive 15 mins. over to the handsome Coligny Beach Park for cycling on the beachfront.
Hilton Head Island features countless opportunities for outdoor recreation, claiming to have over 350 tennis courts and 24 championship golf courses! Bring the golf gear and try your swing at Palmetto Dunes, George Fazio, Haig Point, Sea Pines, or Port Royal Golf Club - each less than 5 miles from the property.
Voted the Top Island in the United States, Hilton Head Island is a five-star spot that can't be beat. From cycling and hiking to fishing and kayaking, from shopping sprees to historical sight-seeing, this place has it all! Hop on a Discover Tour for a fast visit to all of the top destinations in the area.
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it simple to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Conveniences include a completely equipped kitchen, complimentary WiFi, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, DVD/Blu Ray players, central air conditioning, fire sprinkler system, parking for 1 car, and much more!
- Access to community amenities including a private beach w/ boardwalk, seasonal beach shuttle, 6 tennis courts, 2 outdoor pools, indoor pool, indoor track, hot tub spa, steam room, sauna, badminton court, volleyball, onsite-store, onsite deli, and Coco's on the Beach!
- Unbeatable Hilton Head Island location - walk to the beach with close by access to all of the best that this top-rated island has to offer!
- Nearest Major Airport: Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (44 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking or vaping
- No family pets allowed
- No events, events or enormous gatherings
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: All guests staying at the resort for longer than 59 days will be required to register with the Regime Office and submit to a background check
- 30% discount for those staying 30 days or more during winter. Please inquire for more information
About the Area
This condo is located near the beach and in a walkable area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Burkes Beach and Coligny Beach, while Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- The sooner your group can book, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked very early. Booking your rental six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Hilton Head area. Booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our favorite way to save money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines that include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Start by selecting your the best vacation week and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Beach Haven: Winter Discount, Utilities Included! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available on booking pages. If not, email or call the property owner before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to establish what bed configuration is best for your vacation group.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Get details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the property manager's information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would back home.
- At Check-in, record any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- At departure, take a final walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to inspire future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.5 miles