- As low as $158/Week
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Direct access to the beach
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited onsite parking (max 1 space)
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near coin laundry
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Picnic area
- Private pool
- Seasonal outdoor pool
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 7
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 854 sq ft (79 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this PropertyTreat the family to a resort getaway at this 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental condo on Hilton Head Island! Excitement and pristine amenities await inside Hilton Head Resort - with pools, hot tubs, oceanfront cabanas, tennis courts, direct access to the beach and much more. Clear the calendar for a South Carolina escape filled with oceanside sun and plenty of sand! After days spent soaking up the South Carolina sun, you'll look forward to retiring to this chic family hideaway.
-- THE PROPERTY --
** 30% Discount for Stays of 30 Days or More! **
Bedroom 1: Full Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin/Full Bunk Bed, Twin Bed | Additional Sleeping: Air Mattress
Dust off your sandy feet and head inside to relax in a comfortable condo that will feel just like home. Parlor in the living room couches and choose a movie to watch on the flat-screen cable TV with the family, or spend some alone time appreciating a show of your own on a flat-screen cable TV in each bedroom.
When you grow hungry, head to the kitchen to begin meal preparations for the evening. The kitchen is completely equipped with refreshed appliances and culinary amenities to make home-cooked meals a breeze. Serve dinner at the 4-person table, where you can savor good food with the family.
As the day comes to a close, tuck the children into the twin-over-full bunk bed in the second bedroom, before retreating to the master. You can appreciate a bit of tranquility and privacy in the main bedroom, where you'll have the added luxuries of a flat-screen TV and en-suite bath. Additional sleeping can be found on the supplied air bed.
As you stay at Hilton Head Resort, you'll have access to dozens of amenities, including an sea-front cabana, 6 tennis courts, 2 outdoor pools, indoor hot tub, indoor heated pool, indoor wading/kid's pool, a exercise center, badminton court, butterfly garden, sundeck, 3 lagoon ponds, boardwalk over marsh to beach, indoor running track, a steam room and sauna, badminton, volleyball courts, a picnic area, coin-operated laundry, seasonal bar and grille (not affiliated w/ resort), seasonal deli (not affiliated w/ resort), and complimentary shuttle service to the beach!
-- THE LOCATION --
Take the boardwalk or a complimentary golf cart ride down to the beach to experience South Carolina's sandy coast! Walk the shoreline to visit Burkes Beach, Hilton Head Island Beach, and Islanders Beach Park. If you're looking for even more oceanside fun, drive 15 mins. over to the beautiful Coligny Beach Park for cycling on the beachfront.
Hilton Head Island features countless opportunities for outdoor recreation, claiming to have over 350 tennis courts and 24 championship golf courses! Bring the golf gear and try your swing at Palmetto Dunes, George Fazio, Haig Point, Sea Pines, or Port Royal Golf Club - each less than 5 miles from the property.
Voted the Top Island in the United States, Hilton Head Island is a five-star spot that can't be beat. From cycling and hiking to fishing and kayaking, from shopping sprees to historical sight-seeing, this place has it all! Hop on a Discover Tour for a fast visit to all of the top destinations in the area.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve makes it painless to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Conveniences include a entirely equipped kitchen, complimentary WiFi, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, DVD/Blu Ray players, central air conditioning, fire sprinkler system, parking for 1 car, and much more!
- Access to community amenities including a private beach w/ boardwalk, seasonal beach shuttle, 6 tennis courts, 2 outdoor pools, indoor pool, indoor track, hot tub spa, steam room, sauna, badminton court, volleyball, onsite-store, onsite deli, and Coco's on the Beach!
- Unbeatable Hilton Head Island location - walk to the beach with close by access to all of the best that this top-rated island has to offer!
- Nearest Major Airport: Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (44 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking or vaping
- No family pets allowed
- No events, events or huge gatherings
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: All guests staying at the resort for longer than 59 days will be required to register with the Regime Office and submit to a background check
- 30% discount for those staying 30 days or more during winter. Please inquire for more information
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many tourism bureaus offer promotional travel guide books with promotions for vacation rental management companies, dining and attractions. Look for these magazines and discount books, because this allows travelers to discover the very same activities with a possibly considerable discounted.
- In a position to change your trip dates? The off-peak seasons will offer you fantastic rates on weekly rentals.
- Are you a military veteran? Many property management companies offer markdowns to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your vacationing gang qualifies for a discounted price.
- Some homes are particularly designed for particular types of guests. Event homes are great for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate escapes. Some homes cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are situated close to nightlife. You should prioritize your proximity to the activities and landmarks you are most looking forward to.
- Give thought to investing in trip insurance along with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the base term price, offers vacationers reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed resulting from personal health-related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned motel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
The Rental Process
First-timers are likely to be shocked at the range and wide variety of short-term vacation rentals available in the Hilton Head area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available allows them to find an optimum retreat to accommodate their Hilton Head family, from restful condominiums to huge event homes with several bedrooms.
The vast majority of vacation homes in Hilton Head are privately operated and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their rental home, management companies are instrumental in assisting travellers with making reservations, check-in, house cleaning services, as well as routine maintenance issues that may occur.
Below are some tips and strategies to help you understand the rental search and reservation process.
Searching for and booking the best rental:
Before you start to book "Beach Haven: Winter Discount, Utilities Included!", examine our short checklist of points to consider.
Start Your Search Early
Hilton Head vacation rentals are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. To ensure the most desirable selection of vacation homes, we suggest searching and booking your Hilton Head getaway Six-12 months in advance, whenever possible. Holiday reunions are a popular time for family groups to plan their Summer family vacations..
Find your Spot and Confirm Dates
Start by figuring out which particular area of Hilton Head you prefer to browse, and the approximate trip dates.
Exactly How Much Rental home Do You Really Need?
Confirm who is going, and just how many/what kind of bedroom arrangement you'll need. Bear in mind that a lot of rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for your family. Generally vacation home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Stick to a Budget
The majority of rentals are presented with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your chosen stay. It may be at the top end of the range. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family before reserving an expensive rental home. One member of your party will have to be responsible for gathering contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental payment at time of reservation.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Needs"
What home features is the group looking for? Is a screened porch a requirement? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or amusements? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included with your rental fee? Make a list of priority features to guide narrow your search.
Elderly family members will thank you for not renting a stairs-access-only condo on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are required, include that into your search. Nearly all property postings include a list of amenities.
Your Dog Needs a Vacation, Too
Make sure you include your furrry friends. Although many vacation rentals allow furry friends, rules and costs fluctuate per property. Type of pet, size and breeds might be restricted. Read your contract thoroughly! Fees may apply when animals are added. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Best places to Search
Once the area, time and attendees are decided, search multiple sources for the very best vacation rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental homes" for local property management companies. Local agencies often times have a unique assortment of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be certain the home has everything that you need. If lacking, the rental management company might know of very similar homes that better suit your desires and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your best potential for a reduced rate is changing to a less desirable week.
Read Through The Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other additional fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Ensure that you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. Vacation rental management companies and rental owners often offer their clients the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your base rental rate, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed resulting from personal medical emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or additional gas.
Book your Vacation Property
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. Remember that most rental agreements will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the vacation home owner.
Get Contact Information
Put the property manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. If you discover problems, or if fixes are needed call the rental manager right away.
- Ask questions. When there's any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, property access, pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of hassle.
- Be respectful of the community. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local people can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best spots for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Be certain that you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinetry and cabinets.
- As soon as your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental to make sure no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. Whenever possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Many rental property sites seek comments after your stay . Owners and property managers will thank you for glowing ratings. If something went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but straightforward in regards to your experience. The best owners and managers will try hard to rectify the problem.
Use Your Experience
How did they feel about the property? If everything was outstanding, next year's family vacation planning will be painless. If not, you've acquired useful experience to aid with the next search.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.5 miles