- As low as $265/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1232 sq ft (114 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1232 square feet
This two-bedroom Villamare condominium is neatly located in the center of Palmetto Dunes.
The kitchen is entirely-equipped with everything you'll need to prepare a meal for the whole family. The dining area seats four comfortably with additional seating for two at the kitchen bar.
The living room is bright with the wall of windows and features comfortable furnishings and an HDTV.
The main bedroom has a king bed, HDTV and en-suite bathroom. The en-suite bathroom has a sizable sunken tub, two separated vanities and a tiled walk-in shower.
The second bedroom features two double beds, HDTV and en-suite guest bathroom. This bathroom has a tub and shower combination.
You'll be down the elevator and out to the beach in a matter of mins.!
***The Regime/HOA at Villamare has approved a comprehensive pool and deck remodel.
Featuring a new adult-only serenity pool & spa and resurfacing of the current pool & pool deck. The project is slated to begin September 15, 2023 and continue through April 30, 2024. The main pool will close October 15, 2023 (limited pool deck work will occur at this time) and reopen March 31, 2024. Beach access will be available throughout the construction and the indoor pool and hot tub will be accessible and usable for the duration. Palmetto Dunes is not responsible for this renovation, the HOA of Villamare is exclusively managing the project. The timeline of the project is subject to change with limited notice.***
***SANDBLASTING PROJECT 11/1/23-1/31/24***
Sandblasting will start at the beginning of November and continue through the end of January. This process can produce excess noise.
Blackout Dates: 11/20/23-11/24/23 12/25/23-1/1/24
Sandblasting will be finished prior to Christmas break (weather permitting)
Painting and updates to be finished by 1/31/24 (weather permitting)
Indoor - Heated Year round
Outdoor - Heated: March 15 - June 1
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best vacation rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved early. Booking your rental six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Summertime is high season in Hilton Head. Booking your Hilton Head vacation home in Fall or Spring months is our best tip for saving money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which will include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting the perfect vacation home in the Hilton Head area:
- Select a group leader, choose your vacation week, and select a budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Come Enjoy this Two-Bedroom Condominium Just Steps from the Beach! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible online. If not, email or call the property management company before booking the property. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head destination you simply love, search for homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
More considerations for your visit:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents a lot of problems.
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Protect your property!
- To make certain that damages aren't linked to your family's stay, record any problem areas during check in. Get in touch with the host immediately to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a excellent stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.2 miles