- As low as $201/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric car charging station on site
- Exercise/Lap pool
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Picnic area
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1214 sq ft (113 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1214 square feet
Island Club 6102
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Bring along your friends and family members when you visit this comfortable Island Club villa. It's just steps from a sizable shared lap pool and hot tub, miles of beaches, and a play area for kids complete with a kid-sized pool. To wind down, relax in the patio-accessible living area or visit the on-site grilles to have a BBQ in the picnic area and play various outdoor games.
This condo is in the Folly Field area of Hilton Head Island, putting it close to tennis courts and fishing lagoons located right on the property. When you want to work out, head to the exercise center or basketball courts. If you have kids with you, they’ll be kept busy at the zero-entry kid’s pool while you relax at the close by tanning shelf or seasonally heated lap pool.
The condo's two bathrooms come with bath towels, toilet paper, a washcloth, and a shower/tub combination. Cleaning clothes is painless with the private washer/dryer. The primary bedroom includes a 32-inch flatscreen TV, a private bathroom with tub/shower combo, a walk-in closet, and a private patio. The second bedroom has two queen beds, a 24-inch flatscreen TV, and access to the hall bathroom. Free WiFi is available throughout.
This condo is ideal if you want fast access to the beach, barbecues, and a variety of fun activities. Book your vacation today!
You and your guests will also savor exclusive access to a host of impressive on-site amenities including seasonal pools, a hot tub, tennis center, picnic areas, and five convenient beach access points. And while this community is tucked away in a peaceful corner of Hilton Head, it is also just mins. away from some of the most trendy attractions on the island.
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games supplied
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, supplied lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is included.
Elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 028607
City/town permit number: 28607
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the waterfront. Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club and Port Royal Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Finding the best vacation home experience:
Getting the most from your budget:
- The earlier you can book, the easier your search will be. The best properties are booked early. Booking your rental six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. Book your Hilton Head rental property in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Property managers sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guide magazines contain deals for local accommodations and attractions.
Make a plan and pick the right Hilton Head rental home:
- To start, have your family commit to vacation dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Family-Friendly Villa with Shared Pools and Hot Tub - Nearby Beach Access has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is almost always available on booking pages. Otherwise, contact the property management company before you book the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to establish what configuration is best for your vacation family.
- If your group is bringing pets, you will need a property that allows animals. Request details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Is your group looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of issues.
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let crooks spoil your family vacation.
- At Check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Double-check the property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the host isn't available, remember to take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a fantastic time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles