- As low as $140/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Table tennis
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 757 sq ft (70 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 757 square feet
Fiddler's Cove 6G
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Appreciate plenty of tranquility and peaceful plus a variety of on-site activities at this second-floor condo on Hilton Head Island! Located just six mins. from Folly Field Beach, this sunny and very inviting getaway features a compact, but well-equipped kitchen with everything you need to brew up your morning coffee or prepare delicious dinners. Meet up for mealtimes or play a few rainy day board games in the adjacent dining area (where you'll also find a convenient wet bar), and then kick back and relax in the living area complete with a comfortable sectional and a cable-equipped TV. Remote workers can set up at the table and bask in the natural sunlight.
Outside, soak up the Carolina sunshine or dine alfresco on your furnished balcony, and then head out to take advantage of the many on-site amenities including a hot tub, tennis courts, and exercise center. Head out to the pickleball court for a friendly match with your appreciated ones. Four pickleball paddles and balls are included in the condo. After a day in the sun, take a dip in one of the community pools, just steps away from the condo!
Additional amenities and features include central air conditioning, complimentary internet access, and a private washer/dryer.
- Outdoor pool
- Hot tub
- Tennis courts
- Exercise center
- Shared grilles
- Game room
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 30113
City/town permit number: 030113
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal vacation property experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To get the best value, consider changing your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer pleasant temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines contain offers and deals for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Select a group lead, select your dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Relaxing retreat near the beach with washer/dryer, AC, and pool & hot tub access has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property management company before you reserve your rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is optimal for your family.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the owner about pets before booking.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
Advice for a great stay:
- Add the owner's contact info to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- During arrival, document any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a great resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected everything. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a fantastic stay? Many rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles