- As low as $660/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2130 sq ft (198 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2130 square feet
Windsor Place 510
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
The penthouse, if you please! Windsor Place 510 offers gorgeous oceanfront vistas off the private, fifth-floor balcony making it the ideal setting to start every day while on vacation. This light-filled Hilton Head getaway features floor-to-ceiling windows in the living and dining areas. You can also entertain as you prepare from the cavernous, well-equipped kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar. On-site, Windsor Place offers guests a number of amenities including shared outdoor pools, a pool spa, and convenient beach access.
Palmetto Dunes is a gated community located mid-island within a mile of eateries, stores, and marina activities at Shelter Cove. You'll appreciate direct access to three world-class golf courses, an award-winning tennis center, pickleball courts, an 11-mile lagoon system for kayaking and canoeing, and miles of walking and cycling trails.
THINGS TO KNOW
The pool is not heated from April 30th to November 30th. The kid pool is not heated all year round.
Snowbird-friendly. Please contact Vacasa for special rates.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 4 cars.
This rental is located on floor 5.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26600
City/town permit number: 02660
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental tips and tricks:
Get the best rental value:
- Summer months are high season in Hilton Head. Booking your vacation home in Fall or Spring months is our best tip for saving money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer renters an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guides have money saving offers on local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
How to pick the perfect vacation home in Hilton Head:
- Start by having your family select the best dates and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Penthouse w/ a private balcony & views! Steps to beach, shared pools, & more has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property manager before reserving the rental. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Is your family looking for specific amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Add the owner's contact info to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your family's visit, record any problem areas upon check in. Get in touch with the rental manager immediately to record your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic source for finding the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- On check-out day, complete a walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to stimulate new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.8 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 3.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 5.0 miles