- As low as $151/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1540 sq ft (143 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1540 square feet
Hampton Place 6407
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Put your feet up and relax under an umbrella on the pristine sand of Hilton Head Island when you make this condo your home-away-from-home! From the bright floor-to-ceiling windows to the open layout, each guest will find their own favorite space to spread out. The efficient floorplan of the kitchen will make for fast mealtimes and making a delicious meal a breeze, so let the chef of the group show off their skills. Step out to the furnished balcony with a glass of wine in the evening and soak up the island lifestyle before heading in for a movie nighttime on the flatscreen TV.
What’s close by:
This condo is located in Palmetto Dunes, a gated community that is located mid-island between everything that Hilton Head has to offer. Golfing is a staple of the island, as Arthur Hills Golf Course, George Fazi Golf Course, and Robert Trent Jones Golf Course are all within two miles of your front door! The beach is also just a short walk from the pool area, so you won't have to go far for a exhilarating day on the sand.
Things to know:
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 4.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26652
City/town permit number: 026652
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Hilton Head rental experience:
Getting the most from your budget:
- Summer is high season in Hilton Head. Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring is an excellent way to save money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guides have deals for local tours and attractions.
Selecting and booking the rightrental:
- Choose a group leader, choose your vacation dates, and select a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Dreamy condo on the beach w/ balcony view, shared pool, & charming decor! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available online. Otherwise, call the property owner before you book the home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Is your family looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Tips to have a great stay:
- Get the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home.
- Note any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are beneficial if a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many problems.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to make sure you haven't leave anything behind. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a great vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.0 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.7 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.7 miles