- As low as $111/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- Video library
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1272 sq ft (118 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1272 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Are you ready for a calming, memorable vacation? This impressive condo located in Shipyard has everything you need to kick back with family and friends. Featuring a cavernous kitchen with stainless steel appliances, an open floor plan that lets in handsome natural light, a breakfast bar that seats four, and a dining area that seats six, there's plenty of room for everybody to spread out and make this incredible getaway home base! When everybody wants a bit of fresh air, the deck will be just the place to gather as everybody reminisces over a favorite drink. Plus, there will be no need to be disconnected on this trip, as complimentary high-speed WiFi awaits to assist in sharing favorite memories on social media!
When everybody is ready to venture out, there's plenty of adventure to find. Shipyard is a peaceful serene community with spectacular bicycle paths, golf courses, and ponds for fishing! Spend the day soaking up the sun at the beach, or relaxing at the complex pool, or dining at the delicious eateries that Hilton Head has to offer. The possibilities are countless. Book this striking condo today!
Things to Know
Free high-speed WiFi
Private washer and dryer
*Fireplace not available for guest use
Please note that bicycles are not available for rent at this home. They are available to rent locally.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 026394
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Van Der Meer Tennis Academy and Shipyard Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect Hilton Head rental experience:
Get the best rental value:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Hilton Head area. Booking in the Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes.
- The earlier you can book, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved very early. Booking your vacation property up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Some property managers offer promotional rates for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines contain discounts for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Filter your rental search:
- Start by having your group choose trip dates and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Ground Floor Villa, Short Walk to Shared Pool & Beach W/ Fast WiFi & Large Deck! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available on booking pages. If not, reach out to the host before you book the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head beach you long to visit, browse homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or might be applied to your invoice.
Tips to have a smooth stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Save the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Upon check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a great resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the host isn't available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a excellent vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.