- As low as $150/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Music library
- Video games
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Alarm clock
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1050 sq ft (98 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1050 square feet
*** Sanitation/Cleaning Update ***
Over the next few months, when guests are in hotels within the Marriott portfolio, they will notice a number of additions to our cleaning regimen designed to set an even higher standard of cleanliness for the hotels. Marriott is rolling out enhanced technologies, including electrostatic sprayers with hospital-grade disinfectant to sanitize surfaces throughout the hotel periodically.
GET FURTHER AWAY.
Don't you miss the laughter and cheer of your kids running around our outside water area? Here at Marriott's Harbour Point at Shelter Cove you certainly won't miss out on that Family fun! There's a wide variety of stores, eateries, games and entertainment just mins. away from Sunset Pointe. Where you can eat, shop and play to your hearts content!
Approximately 1,050 square feet, this roomy Two- Bedroom Suite features 1 King Bed in the master bedroom, 2 Twin Bed(s) in the guest bedroom, 1 Queen Sleeper Couch in the living room including a kitchen, dining area and bathroom. min. of 8 occupants. Private sleeping area sleeps six, unit best suited for families/groups.
Additional room amenities include: kitchenette, internet (wi-fi) , T.V., AC, hair-dryer, radio, alarm clock, microwave, coffee maker, ironing board, towels, hangers, dish washer, washer/dryer and refrigerator.
All our luxury resorts use a system called Allocate Upon Arrival which means the actual suite you will be assigned to is given upon check-in. These photos are a combination of all the different suites on site. If you have a floor, unit or building number that you would like to stay in, please do not hesitate to ask. The full-time on-site reservation check-in staff is happy to do their best to accommodate your request. Please note since we do not place you in an exact unit and this is done by the front desk staff, we cannot guarantee the requests, but will do our best to make sure they are accommodated.
If your reservation is more than 4 nights you may be assigned to a new suite for housekeeping purposes. Keeping our suites up to luxury standard is our top priority.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have included this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check.
The check- in time is 5 p.m. ET, and check-out time is 11 a.m. ET. The nearest airport to Marriott's Harbour Point at Shelter Cove is Hilton Head Island Airport (HHH) which is 6 miles by car respectively.
Please note by reserving this listing you are opting in to our "Upgrade Policy." If an upgrade for a bigger unit, or a higher quality resort within the vicinity of your current property becomes available, we will automatically upgrade your property to ensure your stay is just that much better complimentary of charge! Now if you would like to opt out of our "Upgrade Policy" please make sure to let us know!
Depending on the length of your stay and due to the fact that resorts do not clean the suites daily, you may be upgraded to a bigger suite during your stay with us.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office hours are always open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at Marriott's Sunset Pointe at Shelter Cove we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Resort Fee ***
No Resort Fee.
*** Parking Policy ***
Free on-site parking
Parking is not available for boats, motorcyles, recerational cars or trailers
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes.
About the Area
This condo is located in Hilton Head Island. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Swimming offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking and cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Rental property booking tips and tricks:
Sticking to a budget:
- Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is a good way to save money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked early. Booking your vacation property up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies frequently offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitors guides have discounts for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Choosing and booking the rightrental home:
- First, have your family decide on the best dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Marriott's Harbour Point at Shelter Cove - Spacious 2 Bedroom has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible online. If they are not listed, reach out to the property owner before reserving your home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to work out what configuration is suitable for your vacation group.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head destination you simply love, keep an eye out for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or costs may be applied to your invoice.
- We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Upon check-in, document any damages to the property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager is not available, take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a great vacation? Many rental websites make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.1 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.7 miles