- As low as $107/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Laundry detergent
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 560 sq ft (52 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 560 square feet
Sea Side Villas II 171
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Stay at this welcoming condo in Hilton Head for a memorable beach hideaway! It's the ideal spot for couples or friends wanting to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Appreciate beautiful oceanfront vistas from your private balcony, or relax in the shared pool. Walk just steps from your stay to the beach to watch the sun meet the ocean. Near your stay, indulge in Hilton Head's stellar beaches, world-class golf courses, and delicious eateries. Coligny Plaza is also within walking distance, where you can experience fine dining and plenty of shopping opportunities.
Your getaway has central air-conditioning for comfort. You can also use the shared washer/dryer to keep your clothes fresh and clean, making it ideal for snowbirds seeking a winter getaway.
THINGS TO KNOW
Streaming services are available with guests’ own account(s).
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 072446
City/town permit number: 31587
About the Area
Located on the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Howell. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- The sooner your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are reserved very early. Booking your rental property six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Summer months are high season in Hilton Head. To find the best value, change your family's Hilton Head vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant weather, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which will include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Make a plan and choose the perfectvacation home:
- Start by having your family select trip dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Oceanfront condo with pool, grill, scenic balcony, & AC has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is regularly available online. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before reserving the rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must book a pet-friendly property. Get information on breed, size, and type requirements. Some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head beach you long to visit, search for properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
Tips to have a terrific stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your phone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- During check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a great vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.