- As low as $111/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hiking nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1350 sq ft (125 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1350 square feet
Heritage Villas 2229
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
An memorable island vacation is never a bad idea especially when it comes to being perched right outside of the heart of Harbour Town with vistas of Harbour Town Golf Links from your very own patio! Bright and cavernous, this Hilton Head condo will spoil every lucky visitor with an accommodating living area with plush couches, nautical decor, and a flatscreen TV, a dining area to gather for game nights, and a full kitchen boasting everything needed to whip up tasty meals. When the days heat up, simply head over to the shared pool and wade into the exhilarating water or tan in bliss with a cold drink in hand. Don't worry about needing to get remote work done while away either, as this hideaway offers high-speed WiFi for streaming shows, attending Zoom calls, or getting school assignments done.
What's close by:
Perched less than a half-mile to the heart of Harbour Town, you can effortlessly walk to the plethora of tasty eateries, local stores, or check out the famed candy-striped lighthouse! Harbourtown Golf Links will be just the place to practice your swing and it also hosts a wide variety of events each year that are definitely worth experiencing. If a beach day is on the agenda, you can find beach access just a short bicycle ride or drive away! Don't hesitate to venture over to Coligny Beach Park as well to experience the hub of excitement on the island.
Things to know:
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: Parking available outside adjacent to the villa. 2 Parking Passes will included in Arrival Packet.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
City/town permit number: 026630
City/town permit number: 26630
About the Area
This condo is located in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island, and is next to a golf course and near the beach. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Stoney-Baynard Ruins are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Harbour Town Golf Links and Heron Point and Ocean Course. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- The sooner you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are booked early. Reserving your rental up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- To get the best value, try shifting your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides contain discounts for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Selecting and booking your Hilton Head rental:
- First, have your family select vacation dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Dreamy Island Gem W/ Golf Course View, Private Patio, Fast WiFi & Shared Pool! has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible online. If they are not listed, call the property manager before you reserve your home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to establish what configuration is optimal for your family.
- Some properties allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
Tips for a fantastic stay:
- Add the host's phone number to your phone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- Record any issues with the property at check in, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if damages are assessed.
- Be respectful. Often, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the host whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a fantastic stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your property and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Harbour Town - 0.4 miles
- Lawton Stables - 1.0 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 1.3 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.2 miles
Ready to book Dreamy Island Gem W/ Golf Course View, Private Patio, Fast WiFi & Shared Pool!?Book Online Get Information Call: