- As low as $64/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1350 sq ft (125 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1350 square feet
Heritage Villas 2229
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
An memorable island vacation is never a bad idea especially when it comes to being perched right outside of the heart of Harbour Town with vistas of Harbour Town Golf Links from your very own patio! Bright and cavernous, this Hilton Head condo will spoil every lucky visitor with an accommodating living area with plush couches, nautical decor, and a flatscreen TV, a dining area to gather for game nights, and a full kitchen boasting everything needed to whip up tasty meals. When the days heat up, simply head over to the shared pool and wade into the exhilarating water or tan in bliss with a cold drink in hand. Don't worry about needing to get remote work done while away either, as this hideaway offers high-speed WiFi for streaming shows, attending Zoom calls, or getting school assignments done.
What's close by:
Perched less than a half-mile to the heart of Harbour Town, you can comfortably walk to the plethora of tasty eateries, local stores, or check out the famed candy-striped lighthouse! Harbourtown Golf Links will be just the place to practice your swing and it also hosts a wide variety of events each year that are definitely worth experiencing. If a beach day is on the agenda, you can find beach access just a short bicycle ride or drive away! Don't hesitate to venture over to Coligny Beach Park as well to experience the hub of excitement on the island.
Things to know:
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 026630
City/town permit number: 26630
About the Area
This condo is located in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island, and is next to a golf course and near the beach. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Stoney-Baynard Ruins are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Harbour Town Golf Links and Heron Point by Pete Dye. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Rental property booking tips and tricks:
How to get the best value:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked early. Booking your vacation property up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Hilton Head. Reserve your Hilton Head rental home in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guides have discounts for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Select dates and max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Dreamy Island Gem W/ Golf Course View, Private Patio, Fast WiFi & Shared Pool! has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible on booking websites. If not, reach out to the property manager before booking the property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask your host about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head destination you are crazy about, search for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Add the property manager's contact info to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let thieves spoil your trip.
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your stay, note any problem areas when you arrive. Contact the rental manager right away to relay your findings. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible source for finding the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can. If the host is not available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a fantastic stay? Many rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.