- As low as $164/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Heated pool
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 883 sq ft (82 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 883 square feet
Spa on Port Royal Sound 3121
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Don't miss out on this hidden treasure! Located in The Spa on Port Royal Sound, this freshly remodeled 2BR villa features a secluded, gated setting with private access to one of the quietest beaches on the island.
Spend sun-kissed days on the soft sand or take in sweeping vistas of the Atlantic from the elevated boardwalk. Uncrowded Mitchelville Beach is a short walk away, while over 55 miles of paved bicycle paths begin at The Spa and wind throughout the entire island.
After a fun-filled day by the ocean or exploring the area, return to your fresh getaway and savor a multitude of on-site amenities -- including three pools, a hot tub, and a exercise room.
The welcoming living area features a neutral color palette with pops of color and beautiful beach decor. Kick back on the comfortable couch or two recliners and watch favorite shows on the 50' cable TV, which features many channels.
The enclosed sunroom is furnished with a cushioned wicker adore seat and two armchairs -- a great spot to linger over morning coffee.
KITCHEN & DINING
Whip up brunch in the well-equipped kitchen, detailed with granite countertops and new stainless steel appliances. Helpful extras include ample cookware, a coffee maker, toaster, and blender.
Savor meals together at the sleek dining table with four high-back wicker chairs.
BED & BATH
This well-appointed unit sleeps up to four guests in two bedrooms.
Sleep soundly in the charming master bedroom, furnished with a plush king bed and 32' cable TV. Freshly refreshed, the en-suite master bathroom is configured with a tub/shower combination.
Rest simple in the second bedroom, outfitted with two comfortable twin beds and a 32' cable TV. The adjacent guest bathroom (also updated) provides another tub/shower combination.
OUTDOOR AREA & AMENITIES
Open year-round, on-site amenities include:
-Indoor heated pool with an ADA compliant lift
-Indoor hot tub
-Generous changing rooms
-Two outdoor pools
-Outdoor basketball court
-Picnic and grilling areas
-Private beach access
EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILS
Additional perks include complimentary Wi-Fi and a stackable washer/dryer.
The on-site fee for the parking pass is $20 and must be paid in cash only. If you’d like a 2nd pass, please contact Vacasa at least 3 days prior to your arrival. The 2nd pass will cost $5 and must also be paid in cash at the security gate upon arrival. No boats of any kind are allowed (including kayaks and canoes).
This unit is located on the first floor, accessible via a few stairs. Elevators are not supplied.
Located mid-island away from the hordes, this hideaway is located between two historic parks -- Fish Haul Park and Mitchelville Park. Find public beaches, 20 golf courses, elegant eateries, movie theaters, and shopping close by.This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Palmetto Hall Golf and Country Club and Golden Bear Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Hilton Head rental property booking tips and tricks:
When to book & When to go:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Booking your Hilton Head vacation home in the Fall or Spring is an excellent way to save money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guide magazines contain coupons for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Choosing the best rental home in Hilton Head:
- Choose your dates and max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Newly Renovated Villa at The Spa on Port Royal Sound - Private Quiet Beach! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible on booking pages. If not, contact the property management company before you book the home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or costs could be applied to your contract.
- Does your family require unique amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few concerns.
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your family's stay, record any problem areas when you arrive. Make contact with the property manager right away to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a great resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all belongings. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a wonderful stay? Most rental websites make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property management company was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 0.1 miles
- Fort Howell - 0.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 3.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.1 miles